Feb. 06, Trains, Planes and Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Sep 15, 2004
AZ
HPRL said:
We should start a thread on Photo taking tips and tricks. Anyone else have thoughts on this? Get a photographer as a moderator. :wave:
I'll start it!! Look under the Photography section.

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Great Photo's Everyone.
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Train & Bus

The 'Golden Pass Express' train is just drifting into the station, while a bus is waiting to take the skiers from the station up to the the Cross-country ski Center near the town of Zweisimmen (Bernese Oberland, Switzerland).

Hehe, sometimes it pays to be in the holidays at the right time! :thumb: :D

Ron

Attachments

• Bahn&Bus2.jpg
    Bahn&Bus2.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 212

Art67

Apr 18, 2005
Baltimore
planes, trains and...steam tugs

hello everyone, here is a scene from the piers of Baltimore. I am not sure if it qualifies as an entry because I did add water in Photoshop, as well as steam from the tug. I also added an exhaust plume in the sky from a passing overhead jet airplane. With the exception of the water, this is otherwise a shot from my layout.

Attachments

• pier29.jpg
    pier29.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 238

C&O Fan

Feb 13, 2006
Maryland, USA
shaygetz said:
Representing about 95% of my vehicle fleet, see how many different ones you can find...and, yes, there is a train in there. :thumb:

That looks like one heck of a traffic jam there! Oh yeah, I saw the train in there too. sign1

green_elite_cab

Keep It Moving!
Apr 4, 2005
Hainesport NJ
A Conrail local freight passes by a SW1500 with M3 halftrack being shipped to a near by Museum. Its currently waiting on the interchange for the local to pass.

copyofimg05339el.jpg

liven_letdie

Mar 22, 2005
Turlock, CA
www.downthelinetrains.com
Sorry to take so long to get back. Going back, someone asked how a tank got to portola. Well I didn't have an answer good enough to tell so I did some digging. The only problem is I asked 5 people and got about 8 different answers...my kind of luck. The best couple were, "I don't know but there used to be two of them", "some kids were vandalizing the museum so necessary steps were taken" and lastly "storing them for the national guard" From what I remember overhearing the last one is probably the most correct. They may or may not be still national guard tanks, it would make sense to have them stored there because there isnt anywhere else up there to store them, however doesnt seem very smart to do that either. They very well could have been donated in which case they are for sale in order to raise funds for other projects(need a tank anyone?) Basically at the end of my search, I still don't know for sure...Sorry!@

Cory

Gary Pfeil

May 7, 2001
Boonton NJ
Visit site
Here's one I took way back when I was a young lad, back when my family still lived up in Canada. Not buying that? OK, Steamtown, Vermont, 1980

Attachments

• P1010726.jpg
    P1010726.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 159
Status
Not open for further replies.