Favorite Genre Of games?????

gongolo

Oct 10, 2012
It's been a long time since my last gameplay, but my favourite were strategic like all the Total Wars by Creative Assembly. However, the upcoming Rome Total War 2 seems to be great, so maybe I'll keep an eye on it. Also fps (Cod, for example) were funny, mostly because of the chance to play with teams. I played some esl games and it was nice to talk with teamspeak to set up our strategy, trying to combine long range support fire and assaulters. Maybe not too much realistic, but who cares: it's just a game.
For those who don't know the genre, here is the trailer of RTW2:
[YOUTUBE]oKglskMfyWA[/YOUTUBE]

TUMBUCU1

Mar 31, 2011
i love rpg fallout sky rim ect first person shooters call of duty zombie mode some table top games as well warhammer 40k, star wars ect i like table top games mostly for the figures lol

LeeSCo

Nov 12, 2009
Fife,Scotland
Online I tried Resistance fall of man and had my ass handed to me.You shall find me in the kiddie pool playing Little Big Planet with the eight year olds.

seanluusa

Nov 17, 2012
I'm currently playing Guild Wars 2, (I've been playing the first generation for years.) the dynamic events is something going to change the online game system.

Hi-Torque

Mar 20, 2008
Schkeuditz, Germany
Hello,

I have always enjoyed strategy games going all the way back to the 286.

But lately, besides Anno 2070 I have been totally engrossed with http://www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/

Do not let the cartoony graphics fool you. This a deep game. design you own rockets, explore the moon or the whole solar system.

An awesome Indie game! Zathros, you need to check this one out.

Kind Regards,

Cris

Attachments

• KSPimage08.jpg
    KSPimage08.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 8
  • KSPimage06.jpg
    KSPimage06.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 10

Patron_zero

May 5, 2008
A bit of a pre-digital dinosaur myself, cut my teeth on those tactical-strategic board games of the 1970s, played a lot of tabletop and RPGs at university and now find myself developing chess variants and other boardgames for my Gen2 nieces and nephews.

morfydd

Nov 28, 2012
Tucson, Arizona USA
Table top Tactical and Strategy, Tabletop RPG's, Onine Lord of the Rings online, Starwars the Old Republic Online, Civ V, Minecraft, and several other I dable at..

Norjax

Dec 3, 2010
Wisconsin, Midwestland
FPS: Played the heck out of the original Medal of Honor before being introduced to BF1942 in 2002. I may have played every mod for that game. Great memories of being able to skip from server to server, no matter what the mod was. Me and a friend still talk about the time we were playing the Eve of Destruction mod and we took a BTR60 into the sea and were shooting planes as they came off the aircraft carrier. We must have done this for 20 minutes before someone killed us! I think they were a bit angry.

Played a little BF2 before getting bored with it. I actually liked BF2142 more than BF2, but that was about the time I moved and lost my great internet connection. I got into HL2 and its mods for the single player experience. I liked the total-immersion feel of this game.

RPG: I’ve recently gotten back into AD&D, home rules 1st/2nd edition. Never got 3rd edition or beyond because me and my gaming groups have a lot invested in 1st and 2nd edition.

blue2k

Dec 31, 2010
I play a lot of different types of games. Mainly, first person shooters (Halflife COD etc). I think my favourite game (apart from HL1) has to be Fallout 3. Stalker isn't bad either, but it does have its bugs.

Diablo_Fire

Mar 3, 2013
Area 51
For me with my diecast collecting and work and family I spend a little time in the mornings before work hitting the slot machines on Facebook nothing fancy. When I can I love to play the sims when not on line.