Fantasy Football

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Congrats to the Demans, the early frontrunners. At 4-0 clearly the best so far, and just my luck, I'm stuck with playing them this week! :eek: :eek: :eek: Hmmmmmmm, I may have to resort to cheating or bribery or getting his players drunk at halftime or ............................................................. :p :rolleyes: :p Sorry Rich, maybe you need to hit the free agent market or fire the coach?? :rolleyes: :D

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
The middle of nowhere Oregon
Visit site
Thanks Tyson. What can I say? Manning just caught fire.
One thing I've noticed about this game though, is that the preformance one week doesn't necessarily reflect on the next week. I'm giving you a handicap though, (and covering my butt if I need it :D ). Both of my TEs are on a bye week and there really isn't a FA out there who would be worthwhile to bring in. Nor is there anyone on my roster that I would be willing to let go for any of them.
Now if you want to talk about Shannon Sharpe, that might be a whole different story. :) :) :)

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
The middle of nowhere Oregon
Visit site
Man, I can't believe my QBs tanked as bad as they did. I had the best in and one even got a minus. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I watched the Bronco-KC game so I knew that Leie wasn't going to help much, but then my benched WR racked up 45 points that I didn't get to count. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Indy's defence is going to have to make a dozen interceptions and run them back for a TDs to even have half a chance. :( :( :(
Congrats on a well played game Tyson. It is like I said earlier. On any given Sunday... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Originally posted by rich maiorano
WELL AM BEATEN AGAIN.......someday I will win one I hope :mad: :mad: :mad: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: Rich

RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are you doing????????:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Tell them stinkin EeeeeeeGleeeeeeeeS to win Against Dallas Too!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

(and I like Red Wine.. So when you come out of the cellar.. )

:D :eek: :) :D :eek: :) :D :eek: :) :D :eek: :) :D :eek: :) :D :eek: :)Best of Luck Again!! Friend!!!

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
No comment on the Dallas/Philly game Rich, I'd just get penalized for piling on! :rolleyes: :p :D A real squeaker of a game Robin, very well played but those jugs of moonshine I slipped to your team at halftime did the trick! :D :D :D Still can't figure out how with the second lowest scoring team in the leauge I am in a tie for second place? :confused: Not complaining mind you. Now to get ready for Mr. Worm the other team I need to give a payback to! BTW will somebody besides me please beat Clark or nobody's gonna ever catch him! :( :mad: :D :D :D Congrats to Mikey for kicking a man when he's already down and out! :D :D :D :D :D