Fantasy Football

i'm really sorry guys....

but NONE OF YOU STAND A CHANCE!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D :D :D :D

I git the best defences in the league and the most consistent QB's....except that vick had to go and break his leg....but he will win it all for me when he comes back!

i had better go and start making some caskets...because y'all are gonna need em when i am through....:D :D

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Well I have dropped 5 players because they went N/A, then had to bench one because of injured reserve, and I got a kicker I'm sweating cause he's listed is probable and he's my best one, and they haven't even played the first game yet!!! :eek: :eek: Could be a busy season. Just checked one of the other players' team, man what a bunch of wusses, he will be lucky if he wins a game all season. I won't mention any names but his initials are Rich Maiorano :p :D :D :D :D :D :D

rich maiorano

Apr 27, 2002
levittown pa
well well its trash talk this year well we will see TYSON got to keep my team from looking ahead but we will be ready:p :p :p :p :p :p :p Rich

mikey the bench the bench

rich maiorano

Apr 27, 2002
levittown pa
Do some of my best reading there too:D :D :D :D :D ....mikey our benches they don't count..because if they did you would be winning by 1.3 points ...............rotflmaf:D :D :D :D :D :D Rich