Fantasy Football

Ha....ha ha..........ha........

:D :D :D :D

i didnt join the gauge league in time last year so i joined another one and came in 3rd so i got some skillz.

and just remember....the worms always get you in the end. unless, of course, you get your butt cremated out on the field.

:D :D :D

Prepare to become worm food!

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Robin last year I had no idea what I was doing (and had a lousy record to prove it :D ), but I still beat the living heck outta Rich and you can too! :D Course this year I would like to have a winning record also :rolleyes: :p :D Remember Rich's player's cannot handle their booze, just sneak a jug into their locker room at halftime and you will own the second half! :D :D :D

rich maiorano

Apr 27, 2002
levittown pa
Mikey fire it up am ready to go....Tyson week four you will go down..hope my team plays better than the EAGLES did last night:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D :p :p Rich

mike can you change the it so I can play Tyson the first week:D :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :rolleyes: :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
I gotta admit I am very happy with the team I got. Watch out guys. My first string QB had excellent experience in the Canadian Football League when he played for Calgary Stampeders.
The field is wider up here so QBs really get good passing opportunities.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Originally posted by Tyson Rayles
I think I have my team set, but we seem to have twice as many players on the active rooster as before (2 QB's, 2 Kicker's etc.), did I do something wrong or will both QB's etc. be scoring points during a game? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Read the Commissioner's note!! :)

We have duplicates in some positions. 15 active, 7 bench - 1 Injured Reserve slot. You can move anybody anywhereby switching players BUT YOU MUST KEEP 15 - 7 Ratio On the Active - Bench positions.

Yes - you are Very observant! :D Now think about it, If your First QB's team is playing your Second QB's team - You get points "Coming & Going" LOL

Unfortunatly - If your Defense is playing against your QB (Happened to me last year) then you "Lose both ways" If your QB scores - you get points & if the "other teams" Defensive line stops him - you get points Hmmmmmm

It's a great league!!!!!!!

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Originally posted by Matthyro
I gotta admit I am very happy with the team I got. Watch out guys. My first string QB had excellent experience in the Canadian Football League when he played for Calgary Stampeders.
The field is wider up here so QBs really get good passing opportunities.

Way Cool Matt!!! Glad your happy, that way when The Baldwins kick your butt -- I wont feel guilty. ROFL :) :) :) :)