fantasy football

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
The middle of nowhere Oregon
Visit site
I tried to fill in the byes, but would have had to trade off (read that "trade down" :rolleyes: ) half of my team just to fill in the slots. So I wrote this week off and went "head hunting", for players that had byes this week that other teams had dropped because of the byes and picked up some fairly good ones (I hope) Maybe now I can win one or two games this season. I can dream can't I? tooth1 tooth1

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
The middle of nowhere Oregon
Visit site
Hey Mikey, just a thought for next year. I noticed that there are 7 slots for WR but only 4 for RBs. If a couple teams get several of the top notch WRs then there isn't any way for others to offset it with RBs. Maybe they could be evened out a little more next year. Even though I'm at the bottom of the barrel It's been a fun year.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Pitchwife said:
Hey Mikey, just a thought for next year. I noticed that there are 7 slots for WR but only 4 for RBs. If a couple teams get several of the top notch WRs then there isn't any way for others to offset it with RBs. Maybe they could be evened out a little more next year. Even though I'm at the bottom of the barrel It's been a fun year.
Good idea... I was also going to ask if we should have more "bench space" and maybe 3 ea Rb's and Wr's -- We'll have to see....

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Well here we go - - This weekend determines the playoff matchups.... If you lose Next week.... you're out!!! :(

Congrats to TomPM's LNE Fried Eggs for finishing the season at the top :) :) There's no way Chicago is gonna catch ya..... :D :D

See ya all Tuesday to see what the "matchups" are :) :)

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!!!!!!!