Fantasy Football "Bashing Thread" :)

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Mannnnnnn Ouch Ouch Ouch!!!!! That hurts!!!!! LOL -- How did you guys expect me to "catch" Those "Midnight Wonders" if noone will "let" me win???? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LOL Great Game!!!!!!! Those Demans are Demons!!!!!! LOL

Here's the Brackets - Congrats to all the Winners!! :D :D :D
We'll get youze guyz next year!!!!! :D :D :D

Attachments

• Bracket.jpg
    Bracket.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 64

rich maiorano

Apr 27, 2002
levittown pa
I know how you feel SS same thing happen to me last yearAND THE TRAIN KEEP A ROLLIN'.... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Rich

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
The middle of nowhere Oregon
Visit site
WOW!! Who'da thunk it? Most of the season I had black & blue butt-cheeks and here I am, on top of the pile. :eek: :eek: :eek:
Great game Tom. When I said before that it would be possable to have a losing season and win the superbowl I didn't really think that it would happen. Guess that it just goes to show that only the last three or four games really matter.
Thanks to everyone for a great season. It was a lot of fun. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Guess everyone will be gunning for me next year. :D :D
Like they say, if given a choice between being good or being lucky I'll take lucky every time. Paid off bigtime. :D :D :D :D
Till next year. :wave: :wave: :wave:

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Yup a fun season even if Brett Favre really stumbled when I needed him. Poor guy had to many other things on his mind especially with his wifes illness.
Next year will be very interesting and I am looking forward to it.