Fantasy Football "Bashing Thread" :)

Pitchwife

Dreamer
N Gauger said:
Oh Mann!! Great Game!!!! they tried hard!!!! :) Next week - Clark - you can win next week!!!!! :D :D :D

Hey Mikey, it worked!! :thumb: :thumb: Predict that I'm gonna win again this week. :D :D :D

Great game Tom. Don't you just love those squeekers. :D :D

Matthyro, looks like I've got my work cut out for me this week, especially with the Detroit defense getting a -2 :curse: :curse: :curse:

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Pitchwife said:
Hey Mikey, it worked!! :thumb: :thumb: Predict that I'm gonna win again this week. :D :D :D

Great game Tom. Don't you just love those squeekers. :D :D

Matthyro, looks like I've got my work cut out for me this week, especially with the Detroit defense getting a -2 :curse: :curse: :curse:

:D :D :D :D :D Make it Two in a Row!!!!!! :D :D :D

trainworm

Here are the scores as of right now. we still have to add in monday night football. Rich has his QB going and i have a Running back and a tight end. it's gonna be pretty close. hopefully Bulger will sprain a finger or something. :D :D

The Mighty Worms 276 TimeForPaybacks 264

Baldwins 314 The Squirrel Tails 206

LNE Fried Eggs 331 Critters 378

SPRINGBOKS 229 Demans 262

N Gauger

Tyson Rayles said:
What's the deal with no scores (except for Mikey) on Monday mornings lately? :confused: S.S., I agree, why mess with perfection? :thumb: :D
They must go alphabetically :D :D

I dont sign on until about 9:00 AM & ether they are all there - or none are there :( :(

N Gauger

LNE Fried Eggs.............6 - 6..........Streak: L-5
vs
The Squirrel Tails.........0 - 12........Streak: L-12

The Good news is one of these Losing streaks WILL end this week!!

:D :D :D :D

N Gauger said:
LNE Fried Eggs.............6 - 6..........Streak: L-5
vs
The Squirrel Tails.........0 - 12........Streak: L-12

The Good news is one of these Losing streaks WILL end this week!!

:D :D :D :D

FUNNY MIKEy :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Rich

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Boy Robin, you better watch out this week. Mikey's gonna be plenty mad after having his 2nd place Baldwins beaten by the lowly Demans. :D :D
Good game Mikey. I was beginning to wonder if I was ever going to get another one in the "W" column. :p :p :D

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Thanks Tyson.

When I saw how well KC did I was sweating it out until this morning. Going into last night I think I was 80 or 90 ahead. I wasn't sure it was enough.