Fantasy Football "Bashing Thread" :)

Pitchwife

Dreamer
I discovered a valuable coaching move last week and thought I'd pass it on. If a player/team has a "bye week", put em on the bench and put someone in who will at least play! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D Did better this week but it seems like I still can't get a team together that works.

Hey Rich, it's easy to win when you have all of the top players. I outta know, I had em all last year. :D :D :D :D

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Easy for you to say Rich. There are those of us that have nothing else to do except moan and groan about who got what in the pool. Have to wait until Monday night is done for me anyway

trainworm

well, i just did some MAJOR house cleaning. i think i had to fire almost half of my team......lazy benchwarming losers:D. so there may be some better players out there for those of you that suck :D :D :D

dont worry Rich, i'll stomp your butt the next time we meet.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Rich..... The Baldwins have "TimeforPaybacks" in their sights... heh heh heh :)

Q: What's wrong with second place????

A: Second Stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL!!!!!

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Yup, it was close Tyson because I thought the Packers were on a slide but they had an easy game Sunday. Now will see what the week ahead brings

N Gauger

Tyson, have the Critters Kick the stuffing out of the "Time For Paybacks" this week and avenge the Baldwin's horrid loss.. ok?? Thanks!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

N Gauger

I've been saying all along, "When" The Eagles lose - it's gonna hurt all that much more!! :( :( :(

The "Paybacks" too :( ................................sooner or later.......................It's gonna happen....

Tyson Rayles

:thumb: Well whatta you know, I got lucky! :p :rolleyes: :D Mikey, don't forget the $20 you promised me. And don't give me that "the checks in the e-mail" garbage either! :D :D :D :D :D

N Gauger

Tyson Rayles said:
:thumb: Well whatta you know, I got lucky! :p :rolleyes: :D Mikey, don't forget the $20 you promised me. And don't give me that "the checks in the e-mail" garbage either! :D :D :D :D :D

check%20mark.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: