Fantasy Football "Bashing Thread" :)

Tyson Rayles

:curse: :mad: The hurricane has caused the Miami game to be canceled and just my luck most of my reserves have a bye week. Looks like Wormy has a free ride this week as I'll be at least 5 players short of a full team! :mad: :curse: :mad: Oh well, Trainworm I'll have to try to settle up next time, enjoy your easy victory! :wave:

Tyson Rayles

I hope you are right but what I heard was til further notice. I'm not complaining mind you, all I'll lose is a fantasy game, there are people who will be losing their homes and maybe more! My step-mom is right in the path and is of more concern to me of course than the game.

Tyson Rayles

Well I guess I'm done for the year! :mad: :curse: I had a virus/spyware problem which has been corrected but in the process I had to dump all my net files and cookies. Now I don't have any idea what my user name or password was. I tried everything I could think of but nothing works. I can't even access the page that shows the standings much less my team page. I can't even have Yahoo give me the info because I gave them all false info, such as birthday etc. :( Guess you all will have a free ride everytime you play my team (which the way this year has been going means business as usual! :D ).

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
That should have happend to me instead of you Tyson. My team is going nowhere so I really don't mind if I couldn't get access. Now I wonder if others will tell you where you stand.

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Tyson

Anyone of us can log in and "look" at your team and get your userid. Would having your userid help?

Tyson Rayles

Need password, because it's Yahoo (which I have no use for) I gave a flase DOB and zip and don't remember what they were so their automated way of getting your password won't work. Been e-mailing em' but still getting one size fits all automated form letter type e-mails (which is why I hate Yahoo, no humans).

Tyson Rayles

:wave: :D ;) :) Yea!!!!!!!!!! I'm back in!!!!! Booooooooooo!!!! :( :eek: :mad: :curse: Looks like I need to offer congrats to Mikey for kicking my butt! :mad: :curse: :( :cry: Oh well, gotta get ready for this weekend and Tom's high flying scrambled eggs! :rolleyes: :p :) :wave:

trainworm

i am in trouble this weekend. i have 3 players that are probable and one that is out....and i have already used all my bench players to fill in for other platers on their bye week....

but your 4-0 is still goin down!!!!!!

trainworm

wow....i didnt just get beat....i got stomped!!!!!! 173 to 430!! ouch!

here are the scores as of tonight:

The Mighty Worms vs 173
TimeForPaybacks 430

Baldwins vs 357
The Squirrel Tails 239

LNE Fried Eggs vs 299
Critters 254

SPRINGBOKS vs 242
Demans 273

but we still have monday night football to add in......