Fantasy Football "Bashing Thread" :)

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Thank goodness the CFL has been in action for a couple of weeks because those NFL pre-season games are a YAWN for the most part. Was really pleased to see college football starting this weekend like Purdue and Cyracuse . Watched a couple of others too but love them boilermakers

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
TomPM said:
Hey I've been away most of the weekend.

What do I have to do?

Tom - just organize your players to see who you want to start :) bench one & activate another & click "submit Changes" at the bottom :)

Tyson Rayles

Hi Rich, good to see ya again! Looks like you and me on the first week, sorry you are having to start the season with a loss! :wave: :D :p :rolleyes: :wave: :D

Tyson Rayles

A big thank you to Rich for whipping my butt the first weekend! :mad: :curse: :D
This may be a good sign though. The first year I won my first game then went on to have the worst record, the next year (last year) I lost the first game but went on to the Super Bowl :confused: :rolleyes: :eek: I can only hope things will repeat themselves :D :D :D

:thumb: :wave: :eek: :eek: that was you Tyson damm kick your butt but good didn't I and the losing days are over for now :eek: :eek: :eek: Rich
who's next :thumb: :thumb:

trainworm

Mighty Worms Press release:

due to the recent loss, all players will have their pay cut in half and training will be moved up to 3 times a day. we will not tolerate losses to all these weak teams in the Gauge league :D if there are any more losses, players will be housed in cages on the 50 yard line so that disgruntled fans can throw rotten fruit at them.

the beatings will continue until morale impoves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

hmmmm...think i might have been a bit rough on my players? :D :D :D :D :D

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
trainworm said:
Mighty Worms Press release:

due to the recent loss, all players will have their pay cut in half and training will be moved up to 3 times a day. we will not tolerate losses to all these weak teams in the Gauge league :D if there are any more losses, players will be housed in cages on the 50 yard line so that disgruntled fans can throw rotten fruit at them.

the beatings will continue until morale impoves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

hmmmm...think i might have been a bit rough on my players? :D :D :D :D :D

No no no no no you're supposed to "bash" other peoples teams - not your own!! :( :(

:D :D :D :D

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
My "goofs" cost me but maybe one day the changes I make will pay off.
2 losses is a bit much eh!