Family Illness

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Hello friends,

I've been out most of the week to care for my wife. So I have not been on much and I've fallen way behind. I just skimmed through the forums breifly and made a few posts. I will not be back full blast for a few days. I'll try to catch up on the threads and your great modeling later.

The wife is better now, and home from a short stay at the hospital and a lot of IV fluids. I guess it was a nasty virus. I expect things will be back to normal by next week. Meanwhile, enjoy the peace and quiet :D :D :D I look forward to spending more time on-line soon!

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Jon I'm sorry to hear about your wife but am glad she has gotten well enough to come home. Hope she has a speedy recovery from this point on, please give her my best. By all means continue to tend to her as she is far more important than your duties here! We will be waiting for you!

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
My thoughts & prayers are with you & the Mrs., my friend...Glad to hear she is doing better.

belg

Apr 28, 2001
New Jersey USA
Visit site
Jon glad to hear that the wife is doing better. Keep up with the TLC I'm sure she really appreciates it. And as soon as shes better remind her that she has to ship me that saw of yours!!!!:D :D
Keep your spirits up as well,Pat.