Faller Car System

rschroots

Anyone familiar with the Faller Car System?

Faller anounced this system for last November in N-scale.
I have not been able to find out whether it actually is on the market now.

Does anyone know?

The Faller Car-System, intended for gelivery in N-Scale, I guess is now developed to shops. I saw one or two here in Lisbon, Portugal, and I guess they must be "jumping over" the Atlantic soon, if they didn't do it already...

What would you like to know precisely about the Car System? I have here with me a book with some specifications and things like that... both for N and H0 scale...

rschroots

Obrigado. Where on the internet can I actually see Car System in N? Going to www.Faller.de or to its dealers doesn't show me that information.

Thanks.

En caso que te fuera mas facil escribir en Español, pudieramos seguir nuestro contacto asi. I don't know whether this forum is intended as English-only.

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Welcome to the Gauge rschroots
While the Guage isn't limited to just the english language, most of the members post in english so if you want help or advice then english is the language to use.

Originally posted by rschroots
Obrigado. Where on the internet can I actually see Car System in N?

As long as I know, I haven't seen anything around the web about Faller Car system for N Scale... However, today I must go to one of Portuguese Authorized Dealers and I'll surely ask him something about the Faller CS...

As far as the language... english is fine with me...

Anachron

I have only found a start package with one bus for lots of money

but what I would like to know is: if there are any other viechels than buses ?...
oh well :p

In N Scale is available now (at least here in Portugal), a start-set with a bus, with a garbage- truck, and one with an ambulance...

In H0 scale there are lots of other vehicles, some of them with blinking lights, and lots of other things...

If you can't find anything there, try one of the portuguese dealers in the internet, he might be able to help you:

www.comboioselectricos.com

The people are very nice and helpful... and they send everything overseas and the prices are fairly reasonable... give it a try!