F.R.E.D.'s

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
do a gooogle seargh for

fred n scale lighting kit

you'll get a few Also try e-bay - same search....

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
I found mine at a train swap meet. The guy had a whole table full of 'em. He said that the PC board was supposed to fit inside of a regular n scale box car but once I got home, the only box car I could get it to fit inside of was one of my hi-profile ones. Still, it turned out pretty good.

Herc Driver

I don't know if you'd want to try this...but I rigged up one using my kid's toothbrush light...by that I mean the toothbrush had an LED inside the handle that ran on three watch batteries and flashed when turned on. It was a rice sized light that was a bit too bright but could be toned down with some dull coat or similar paint. Only two wires attached to the light and were metal non-insulated so therefore easily bendable without breaking. I routed the light out side of the boxcar and sat it on the coupler, bent the metal leads under the boxcar shell, making two very small cuts from the end of the body to allow for the lead wires. It blinked really well - albeit too brightly. It's an idea at least. I'm sure someone sells them...but this one was less than $2 and took only minor work to get it installed and has replaceable batteries.