F-89 "Scorpion"

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by NOBI, Aug 23, 2005.

1. barry

barry Active Member

4 view

Hi Muhammad

in the top upper left there is a small button one has 4 squares click that.

I really recommend looking at the site url above I gave select view on line and scroll down to the menu and button definitions. Remember to take the program off basic settings it cuts out haklf the buttons. Click on File and click on Basic settings to get the full set.

Hope this makes sense

barry
  2. barry

barry Active Member

4 view

Hi Muhammad

in the top upper left there is a small button one has 4 squares click that.

I really recommend looking at the site url above I gave select view on line and scroll down to the menu and button definitions. Remember to take the program off basic settings it cuts out haklf the buttons. Click on File and click on Basic settings to get the full set.

Hope this makes sense

barry
  3. tausugAir

tausugAir Member

Re: 4 view

Hi, Barry :

Thanks for the reply. I followed your advice but I don't find the 4-square button in my copy. I'm seeing it in yours as well as in the URL you said. I'll try to capture the screen shot of my Metaseq. Where the frustration lies? Thanks, gain for the attention earlier and to this one.. Best regards..

Muhammad
  4. tausugAir

tausugAir Member

Re: 4 view

Hi, Barry :

Thanks for the reply. I followed your advice but I don't find the 4-square button in my copy. I'm seeing it in yours as well as in the URL you said. I'll try to capture the screen shot of my Metaseq. Where the frustration lies? Thanks, gain for the attention earlier and to this one.. Best regards..

Muhammad
  5. tausugAir

tausugAir Member

Hi, Barry :

Nothing beats persistence and patience. I got Metaseq right. One must load the SHAREWARE instead of the Freeware to get all the functions. Thanks for the attention and advice...Best regard....

Muhammmad
  6. tausugAir

tausugAir Member

Hi, Barry :

Nothing beats persistence and patience. I got Metaseq right. One must load the SHAREWARE instead of the Freeware to get all the functions. Thanks for the attention and advice...Best regard....

Muhammmad
  7. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi Muhammad,

if u use unregister version u can access to each viewport with function key

Key Normal + shift
    F1 left view right view
    F2 top view bottom view
    F3 front view back view
    F4 4 view mode 4 view mode

Thank you very much Barry, never know before that there is a cool tutorial for metaseq left :)
  8. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi Muhammad,

if u use unregister version u can access to each viewport with function key

Key Normal + shift
    F1 left view right view
    F2 top view bottom view
    F3 front view back view
    F4 4 view mode 4 view mode

Thank you very much Barry, never know before that there is a cool tutorial for metaseq left :)
  9. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

Um, Sir Nobi,

Have you read my PM to you? :wink:
  10. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

Um, Sir Nobi,

Have you read my PM to you? :wink:
  11. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi Hans,

yes, i got your PM but OV-10 can purchase at Modelart's shop so that's good to avoid design model like another :)

continue working on scorpion, today i continue on canopy...make new object and rename as canopy, use create button to make a line like picture below

[​IMG]

change viewport to left and use pull button extrut line and cut surface with knife button like below

[​IMG]

adjust with edit panel like below

[​IMG]

make front canopy, begin with line, use create button create line and adjust with edit panel like below

[​IMG]

then make line connect to surface u did before via create button

[​IMG]

use knife cut all line u did

[​IMG]

create face at point and line u did in last procedure

[​IMG]

use edit panel adjust size and position to make that front canopy look good

[​IMG]

then clone canopy's object by click at clone button in object panel, new window appear and click at Create Symmetry radio button and press ok

[​IMG]

new object will be create then merge new object with canopy object...crop at point (in red circle below) look at top right corner u will see V:2 mean point (or vertice) is not join yet...join it with join command (Select > Join vertice) repeat with all point inside object.

[​IMG]

after that create face between gap like below

[​IMG]

WOW look cool?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

then back to rest...again
  12. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi Hans,

yes, i got your PM but OV-10 can purchase at Modelart's shop so that's good to avoid design model like another :)

continue working on scorpion, today i continue on canopy...make new object and rename as canopy, use create button to make a line like picture below

[​IMG]

change viewport to left and use pull button extrut line and cut surface with knife button like below

[​IMG]

adjust with edit panel like below

[​IMG]

make front canopy, begin with line, use create button create line and adjust with edit panel like below

[​IMG]

then make line connect to surface u did before via create button

[​IMG]

use knife cut all line u did

[​IMG]

create face at point and line u did in last procedure

[​IMG]

use edit panel adjust size and position to make that front canopy look good

[​IMG]

then clone canopy's object by click at clone button in object panel, new window appear and click at Create Symmetry radio button and press ok

[​IMG]

new object will be create then merge new object with canopy object...crop at point (in red circle below) look at top right corner u will see V:2 mean point (or vertice) is not join yet...join it with join command (Select > Join vertice) repeat with all point inside object.

[​IMG]

after that create face between gap like below

[​IMG]

WOW look cool?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

then back to rest...again
  13. tausugAir

tausugAir Member

Hi, Nobi:

Thanks for the advice. I've got the metaseq right this time by downloading SHAREWARE instead of the Freeware version...I went also to the URL Maurice gave and Barry recommended. It's a tutorial boon ..

Nobi, like Hans question, have you received my E-Mails and PMs from the past asking for help on designing paper model? Anyway, that's immaterial now as you HAVE presented this excellent tutorial....

More power to you and keep well. Best regards..

Sincerely,

Muhammad

By the wat, Nobi, does one degtermine the scale of the model before irt's loaded into Metaseq like in Rhino3D? How it's done in metaseq? Appreciate your Masterful advice...
  14. tausugAir

tausugAir Member

Hi, Nobi:

Thanks for the advice. I've got the metaseq right this time by downloading SHAREWARE instead of the Freeware version...I went also to the URL Maurice gave and Barry recommended. It's a tutorial boon ..

Nobi, like Hans question, have you received my E-Mails and PMs from the past asking for help on designing paper model? Anyway, that's immaterial now as you HAVE presented this excellent tutorial....

More power to you and keep well. Best regards..

Sincerely,

Muhammad

By the wat, Nobi, does one degtermine the scale of the model before irt's loaded into Metaseq like in Rhino3D? How it's done in metaseq? Appreciate your Masterful advice...
  15. Mace

Mace Member

WoW indeed NOBI!

But I hate to disturbe the master, I think you forgot to show us how to make the thingies on the wings tips(wingpods) ;)
    It's not that it is hard to make these but.... the drawing instructions are missing in the tut :D

Getting started on the canopy tonight
  16. Mace

Mace Member

WoW indeed NOBI!

But I hate to disturbe the master, I think you forgot to show us how to make the thingies on the wings tips(wingpods) ;)
    It's not that it is hard to make these but.... the drawing instructions are missing in the tut :D

Getting started on the canopy tonight
  17. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

thank you very much Muhammad, if you good at autocad and have money enough, i recommend u to try surfmaster :) i only have latest PM from u today and maybe have receive email from my website in contact form but email from contact form r much each day and my brain cant remember all sender who send mail to me :oops:

about scale...im not dig into measurement in metaseq much but when i design model in metaseq, i will make some reference box within model to be as guide when work in coreldraw (i use metaseq create mesh...unfold in pepakura then color in coreldraw)

really? :shock: :shock: :shock: i think i forgot to post it hehehe i will post how to do tomorrow, enjoy make canopy tonight and not forget to rest...work more on design sometime make u stress hehe
  18. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

thank you very much Muhammad, if you good at autocad and have money enough, i recommend u to try surfmaster :) i only have latest PM from u today and maybe have receive email from my website in contact form but email from contact form r much each day and my brain cant remember all sender who send mail to me :oops:

about scale...im not dig into measurement in metaseq much but when i design model in metaseq, i will make some reference box within model to be as guide when work in coreldraw (i use metaseq create mesh...unfold in pepakura then color in coreldraw)

really? :shock: :shock: :shock: i think i forgot to post it hehehe i will post how to do tomorrow, enjoy make canopy tonight and not forget to rest...work more on design sometime make u stress hehe
  19. tausugAir

tausugAir Member

Hi, Nobi:

Again, thanks for the reply....and advice on the SurfMaster. Have you ever tried this software? I bought a copy in March 2004. And proficient I'm in AutoCAD, learning SurfMaster is, to me, is steep. I was still in the process of learning to make it work when my computer crashed two months back and restored same in a day or two. When I tried to reload SurfMaster it won't get in and what I'm having is this dialogue. I've contact SurfMaster Support services for several times and the last 25 August but without reply.. A while ago I sent another Authorization Code/License. I'm crossing my fingers for the relief answer and needed code....

In the meantime I"ll go along with your tutorial....
    Thanks...

Muhammad
  20. tausugAir

tausugAir Member

Hi, Nobi:

Again, thanks for the reply....and advice on the SurfMaster. Have you ever tried this software? I bought a copy in March 2004. And proficient I'm in AutoCAD, learning SurfMaster is, to me, is steep. I was still in the process of learning to make it work when my computer crashed two months back and restored same in a day or two. When I tried to reload SurfMaster it won't get in and what I'm having is this dialogue. I've contact SurfMaster Support services for several times and the last 25 August but without reply.. A while ago I sent another Authorization Code/License. I'm crossing my fingers for the relief answer and needed code....

In the meantime I"ll go along with your tutorial....
    Thanks...

Muhammad