F-16 C, 1:33, Halinski 1-2/99

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by fluthecrank, Apr 29, 2006.

1. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

The Cube

Hey Flu,

I missed parts of your build so I just went through and read the whole thing again. I must say I enjoyed it immensely and will probably reread it several more times.

Your work on the landing gear is really awesome, there are so many small parts and you did a fantastic job with it! You should be very proud of this plane, she is beautiful!
    I love your idea with the magnet in the nose cone and radar too! Simple yet ingenious! Pat yourself on the back for me!

I am just curious...The checkered cube in your pictures that you got from the Kartonbau.de forum; is it still available? If so would you be able to provide me with a link to it? I am a member there but I do not speak German. Even with translation software it will probably take me a while to find it.

I think it is a good tool actually. It can hold parts up off the mat for ease of working around small assemblies or as a stand for picture taking or for quick measurements. I think it is a wonderful little gadget!

I am looking forward to your next build. By the way, do you know what your next subject will be yet?

Russell
  2. fluthecrank

fluthecrank Member

the scale cube................

I try to put it in this thread................

FLU

Attached Files:

3. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

The Cube

Cool!

Thank you so much! :grin:

Russell
  4. fluthecrank

fluthecrank Member

Hi amazyah

it was a pleasure for me !! I sent yoa an e-mail some days beforedid you got it ?

FLU
  5. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I had missed it and it was quickly "buried" in other mail.

I get a lot of mail at that address everyday from all the forums and things tend to get lost in there if I don't check it often.

I am sending you a better address. :grin:
    Thanks again!

Russell