Exterminat!exterminate!exterminate!

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Nothing, Nov 29, 2007.

1. id go mad after abot 10 domes never mind 51 great build so far though be brilliant when finished
  2. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

im sure the craft store will have something to use instead. i just need to make sure the parts came out right. however i might break down and run to the craft store myself. im eager to move forward to the next section.
  3. knife

knife Member

Making Daleks now! What would the Doctor think! I think you might have to change your name to from "nothing" to "Davros".
  4. emporor nothing of the daleks sounds cool
  5. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

lol, theres an artillery dalek id like to do but i cant find good reference for it. hmmm..theres an emperor dalek i believe in the new series. ill have to look for something on it.
  6. BazookaJo

BazookaJo Member

This is looking damn good - I have a friend that will shed tears of joy for this one :mrgreen:
  7. paperbeam

paperbeam Member

8. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

woa! thats a great shot! thanks!

i found a solution to the skirt globes at the craft store today. these plugs were all i could find to fit to match.it will still take a bit of time to do all of em but not as bad as the paper ones.

rs.jpg
  9. Bspline

Bspline New Member

It's actually 56.... not 52 Skirt Hemispheres.. There are 28 each side the back panel has a double row.

+ another 2 for the gun and plunger pivots.

LOLballoon6
  10. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

your right. i missed counted.still feels like a 200. lol
  11. there is an emporor dalek in season one but he was a big one with four giant legs
    so if you built it in scale to the one your doing now itll be about the size of the room
  12. Gixergs

Gixergs Well-Known Member

Hi Nothing are these sites any use for your Dalek projects? Vikki's website and Dalek Hierarchy hope these are of use and if you ever get time how about the Dalek spaceship from the Peter Cushing film Cheers Gixer
  13. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

i was actually on the dalek hierchy site last nite. vikki's was a new one thanks. im not familiar with the dalek spaceship. do you have a pic? when i get done with this one ill do a tos dalek and ill probably end up doing the gunner dalek. i see myself getting more distracted the more research i do on daleks.
  14. Gixergs

Hi Nothing ,the spaceship was in the movie Dalek invasion of Earth 2150 AD with Peter Cushing so far this is the best picture I can find and is actually the handset for the RC movie Dalek oh if only I still had my Dalek wallpaper!

Attached Files:

15. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

i saw that.didnt know if it was a true dalek ship. been doin a serch for it but havnt been able to come up with anything.
  16. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

sorryprogress is slow but these sensor globes take time. im half way there

rs.jpg
  17. Gixergs

Well having wasted a large part of my life in a search for the Dalek Spaceship this is all I've found, Ho Hum I guess the movies were not that popular although it is on UK TV quite often so maybe some screen caps will turn up. Great work on the Dalek so far look forward to the next update

Attached Files:

18. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

well thats certainly more than i came up with. ihavnt seen the movies. i didnt know till i started poking around that they even existed.ill have to see if i can find them on dvd. thanks a bunch.
  19. Gixergs

I like the films myself, I'm a big Peter Cushing fan anyway, the thing to do when you watch them is to imagine that you have only ever seen the William Hartnell b/w episodes which were on at the same time as the films were made. I have found this site no sign of the spaceship but it has links to several Dalek 3d models and illustrations Dalek illustrations – Dalek Directory – Dalek Links
  20. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

yes im a big peter cushing fan myself. and nice site. i think im gonna take a break on the sensor domes and get the next stage going.