Eve Online spaceship models?

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by cgutzmer, Dec 17, 2007.

1. pticu

pticu New Member

i have no idea how to help you
  2. mikeycantoon

mikeycantoon New Member

Yea as far as I can tell everybody's fix for this problem was to get beta 2, but since this is beta 2 i haven't found anything as to how to keep it from crashing. I had loaded the program 3 times playing with it and in the middle of it, it crashed, and crashes every single time I open it. Works find on another computer, but no longer on the one is started out on. Which sucks because that one's my graphics/game computer.

-Mikey
  3. the4ce

the4ce Member

sorry, I don't know how to help. :(

Try moving TriExporter in other location on your computer, get an old version of TriExporter and try if it works, search on the internet?...format windows? :)
  4. Deathping

Deathping New Member

Brutix Model Textures

I want to try my hand at the high quality version of the brutix...one thing im lost on is the textures. I see 3 dds files: 1 for main hull, 2nd for displacement mapping shader (the nice metal panel lines and small details) and a 3rd with some bits in the alpha channel, but rgb are black (at least with nvidia dds plugin loading them into photoshop, 8bits per channel)

In game, the brutix has several spots with bluish panels on the hull, while others are white/chrome-ish...but the main dds texture is all greys with no colors....where is the color info coming from?

BTW: if you guys have the apocrypha expansion, open ships/<your fav race>/<race char>c5m/c5m_s1v1/ ...these are the subsystem meshes for the new t3 strategic cruisers (tengu/loki/etc). There are 5 different meshes per subsystem, 5 subsystems total, and loading a complete set of 1vn+2vn+3vn+4vn+5vn where n is 1 to 5 ( 4 and 5 might be spheres, not used yet in game) will get you a complete t3 hull. might be fun to build a tengu and play legos with its different systems =)
  5. Deathping

Deathping New Member

EVE minmatar shuttle

the premium/apocrypha model for the minmatar shuttle is very sexy, I have a PDO for it near completion to start a build. I'm also looking at the drake as well, should be fairly easy considering there's no curved surfaces. Any help with the textures would be appreciated based on my last post. I know I'm missing some color info, I just don't know what I'm missing to make it look right.

I was digging for the Sleeper npc ships last night and I found them. Strangley, theyre grouped under drone models, but they're all there. Very hard to make out their details, the textures for them are extremely dark.
  6. Deathping

Deathping New Member

Theres a newer version out on the forums, TriExporter 2009. Its running perfectly with the new apocrypha expansion models. Occasionaly it does crash (mostly from loading lots of different meshes/textures) but for the most part, works fine. I'll edit with a link when I find it again
  7. pupumonkey

pupumonkey Member

Do you have a link to the new Triexporter? I'd like to check it out.

BTW, a new model has been uploaded to the Eve Online section. Awaiting mod approval.

Attached Files:

8. Deathping

Deathping New Member

9. the4ce

the4ce Member

That's amazing! How much time did you spent on it? How did you made the stand? Can you tell how did you made the bumps?
  10. the4ce

the4ce Member

11. pupumonkey

pupumonkey Member

Thanks!

The bumps are just a second layer. The stand is plexiglas.
  12. luciencarroll

luciencarroll Grand Poobah

seriously nice frak'n job man. please explain your finish on it, is it a spray or something?
  13. Cubajeck

Cubajeck New Member

Can you upload .3ds оr .max model Eve ship's here?
  14. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

if its under 2 mb then yes you can - you can put it in the download section :)
    Chris
  15. Cubajeck

Cubajeck New Member

Гnfortunately I do not have such models, but would like to. Where can I find the entire collection of models of Eve Online? Share the link plz!
  16. pupumonkey

pupumonkey Member

You can extract all the eve ship models into a .3ds format by getting ahold of a program called Triexporter.

There are copies floating around... Might be one in the archives here as well.
  17. Cubajeck

Cubajeck New Member

Triexporter - not work - programme break
  18. pticu

pticu New Member

try to use various version, there is few links to download, triex still working fine
  19. Cubajeck

Cubajeck New Member

Triexporter 2009 and 4.01 beta - not work
  20. pticu

pticu New Member