EVA Pod wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

paperbasherpete

I just found this site:@PAPERCRAFT(home)
It has several very nice models, but the one I really want, the EVA Pod, does not seem to be available. I've tried to use a translator engine on this site, but did not find out anything. Can anyone help me out with this model?
Thanks.
Peter
Nanaimo, BC, Canada

Attachments

• ep.jpg
    ep.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 941

57townsman

The pod is still available on the Pepakura site. :mrgreen:
Pepakura Designer

Go to the Gallery, then the Japanese user gallery. Page 2, scroll down to number 314. Unfortunately the download is a jpg and not a pdo file so the size is restricted by image resolution.

SteveK

davelant

Have hope. The designer first posted the low-res jpeg versions on pepakura first for the time machine and maria, and later put the high-res pdo up on his site. Keep checking back.

Amazyah

The designer says he will have the plans up on his site in a few days, after he is finished with a revision, so please be patient.

Russell

Ron Caudillo

Creative Advisory Consultant
Staff member
Thank You!

Thank you so much for sharing with us the PDF of your EVA Pod design. I have always loved this spaceship and have wanted one. I started designing it a bit ago but am tremendously glad there is another one available now.

GREAT design work, I can't wait to build it!

I'm really looking forward to seeing the Robby design (another one on my to design list). Thanks for some great work!

Best Regards,
Ron Caudillo
ronaldcaudillo@yahoo.com

jparenti

Well, I couldn't wait. :mrgreen: I will do another when the finished revision is up, but I wanted to try it anyway. Evebn without instructions, it's very easy to put together, and the details are great. (not finished yet!)

Attachments

• 11-18-07_0535.jpg
    11-18-07_0535.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 32

uhu02

Banned
↑↑     ↑ ↑
I am very splendid:thumb:
I want you to make a manual of the English version as a joint producer if possible.
May I introduce a photograph to blog?

jparenti

I would be honored to help! You have my permission to use any photos you want. I'll try to detail my progress with photos as I go along.
Also notice I made a slight mistake by cutting out the circles for the headlights. No worries, though, since they went on anyway without any trouble. I just glued them right on top and it went just fine. (I didn't repeat the mistake on the back. :) )

uhu02

Banned
cutting out the circles…It is not a serious mistake:yep:
"The enthusiasm" that is the most important.

Attachments

• attention.jpg
    attention.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 37

jparenti

My enthusiasum is always running away without my brain. :)
That rear shot helps a lot. I was thinking about the part below the door, and thought I miscalculated. An easy fix, though.
Do you maybe have a shot of the arms? I'm working on those now, and they seem pretty simple so far, but who knows what I'll miss?

jparenti

Thank you! That really helps. The pictures of plastic models and of the real thing were okay, but I wanted to see what position you were putting them in in the final version.

jparenti

Sorry I've fallen behind. What with the holidays, I've had little time to breath. I hope to be back on top of this project this week.
And the Robbie model is awesome, by the way! I was shocked by all the complex curves. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.