European Rocket Vega by Dragos

Z

Zathros

This should be interesting. I have some ESTES rocket engines I purchased cheap at a Tag sale. Maybe I need to fly a rocket! :)

inky

Well here is the test build. It was an easy build, all the seams lined up perfectly. All the formers fit snug and were proper size. Only draw back is you have to cut your own tabs. I also did find that it best on former "E" that goes on the bottom of part "9" that you don't cut out the center hole, leave the former whole that way you have more glue surface for "10" and "F". And also color it black.

All in all it is a well designed model.Thank you Dragos for this little gem.

Attachments

• DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_0012.jpg
    DSC_0012.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0013.jpg
    DSC_0013.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 15

Dragos

Thanks Inky for the quick build. I've made the modifcations and now the model will be available in the download area.

inky

Zathros, It is not perfict, I built it like most people would....fast. now if I was going to build it like the big boys here I would of took my time and then it would of been perfict. I like to build them like most people would that way I can spot the problems better. I am going to rebuild it again but this time I going to take my time and be more picky.

It was still a great build with no problems, every thing lined up great. Dragos does a great job at designing. Can't wait to see more.