Epson Parrots

Prowler901

May 18, 2005
Upstate New York
www.steammachine.com
Howdy all. This'll be the first time I've posted a picture of my work here. Of course I've only built about four models so far. These I built as a Valentine's Day gift for my wife.

I didn't color any edges. But, I'm pleased with how they came out. And, my wife loves them :)

I hope you like them.

Regards,
Todd

Attachments

• parrots.jpg
    parrots.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 317

Clashster

Dec 1, 2006
The Conch Republic
Very nice! I printed out the blue one the other day (still sitting in my printer tray). They both look great - nice lines despite not coloring! Thanks for the pictures!

Chris

SCEtoAux

Jul 28, 2004
USA
Yep, those are nice looking birds. Here is a pic of the ones I made a while back.:)
2Macaws2.jpg

Prowler901

May 18, 2005
Upstate New York
www.steammachine.com
Thanks guys :) I appreciate your comments. I like your parrots as well. I notice that I didn't fully attach the wings on my birds... oops... But, actually my wife says she likes them that way. We have many birds here at our home. And, when they want you to pick them up from their cages they will flutter their wings next to there bodies. She says my models remind her of that :)

Regards,
Todd

C

cgutzmer

Those are very nice - EVERYONE! :) I do think I like the wings open version better - it looks like they are sunning themselves :D
Chris

elf

Oct 4, 2005
on the earth
lol im giving my family paper models for christmas since im a college student and have no money and currently am laying on my side typing cause ofa cold and im glad im not the only one that decided to give the models as gifts