Enterprise C: Galerie and build report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothing

Longtime Member
really stunning work! and great build thread!!

as an aside i have a voyager you might be interested in.

D-WHALE

Utopia Planitia Engineer
DON`T forget guys, it is NOT the available version from Clever´s site!

@ Tirt
1. you have a PM
2. i have build this year over 15 (!) Federation ships! at the Enterprises was the easiest ship the ENT-A from SF-Papercraft! there was no complication:thumb:the second was Chippy´s TOS-ENT! then the ENT-E from Zousho (it was tricky without an instruction)!
the fourth was the ENT-D from Clever and me! then came the ENT-C (also from Clever), but i guess without the original PDO files is there no chance!
and the hardest was the ENT-B (and the Excelsior; both from Clever)! many small parts:eek:and in 1/1700 they are smaller!!!

@Sebret
yeah, the ship is very clean, or you mean my build! The magic word is "EDGE COLORING":mrgreen: and i use a glossy paper for the build! maybe that is the reason, why the ship is so "shiny"!?

@ Nothing
I will send you also a PM!

BTW: here is my currently Star Trek project!:twisted: I change the NX-01 from Clever and make the U.S.S. and the I.S.S.! but the model ist not finish yet!

Attachments

• USS.jpg
    USS.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 11
  • ISS.jpg
    ISS.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 11

PaperRonin

WoW!! The ISS would definately be great addition!!

Am building 6 kits atm :eek:

Nothing's Voyager, BSG Galactica, Mill Falcon, Mill Falcon (high detail), X-Wing and Cinderella Castle.... O, and the NX-01 when I have a slow day @ work...
The ISS can fit into the list nicely :D :D

S

Starship Builder

hey d-whale quick scale question bet you love these types of questions are clevers models all the same scale and if so what is the scale

D-WHALE

Utopia Planitia Engineer
hey d-whale quick scale question bet you love these types of questions are clevers models all the same scale and if so what is the scale

sign1
no, not all ships are in the same scale! the ENT-B and the Excelsior is in 1/1000, also one klingon BoP! his original ENT-C was in approx. 1/1660, the ENT-D is in 1/1700! I don´t know what is the scale for the other ships:cry: Sorry!

S

Starship Builder

thank its just the ent-b and exelcior and ent-d thanks now i just need to rescale the d to have them all in scale

Status
Not open for further replies.