Enterprise bridges: WHAT SCALE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marksolo

Aug 25, 2006
Hello,

Can any one tell me what are the scales for Skip's excellent 1701D,E bridges?

Thanks,

marksolo

Aug 25, 2006
Hm... it seems quite a few people think the Enterprise bridges are posted here without Skip's permission. In fact, they are still commercial kits.

Can any one clarify this?

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
My permission has not been given!!!!

My models were in the free models section a long time ago. Then I asked they be removed as they had become commercial models.

I'd like very much to know why they are available here again? Who did this and why they didn't seek my permission first?!!! This is not the sort of attitude towards designers I'd come to xpect from this forum. I'm both insulted and dissapointed. :(

I'd like the files to be removed as soon as possible please.

For those that have downloaded them, this is not your fault. I would be happy for you to build them as you would have anyway but this time with my blessing. :)

However, I state again. The models should NOT have been there in the first place!!!!

Marksolo, please post this at other forums where my bridge models are being discussed?? ;) Just so everyone knows what my stance is on this issue.

marksolo

Aug 25, 2006
As you wish Skip, and thanks Skip.

I also requested this forum to remove this and other files that are posted illegally. This might get me banned from this location.

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
Well, they can ban me too like they've done to everyone else! I'll be posting to my blog about the massive downhill slide this place has taken as well as they unauthorised uploading of other peoples models!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
BUMPED for priority reasons - do not bump in old threads.

Revell-Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.