Enterprise-B in 1:1700

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidewinder81777

Midnight Modeler
Ha ha, thought you probably did! Senior moment?! sign1

Could be....except im 31 sign1.

The primary and secondary hulls have now mated and are expecting little baby starships any time now.

DSCN0178.jpg

sidewinder81777

Midnight Modeler
Take her out!

Well my fleet has a new flagship.Its been an interesting build. By far the most difficult model I've done yet and I did a far from perfect job on her. That being said I still think she's beautiful :mrgreen:. Next up will be D-whale's Vor'Cha.

DSCN0183.jpg

DSCN0184.jpg

DSCN0185.jpg

DSCN0186.jpg

C

cmags

Well done SW! She looks great - a fine flagship for the fleet indeed. Perfection is so overrated - in building my models I'm really just happy to enjoy the build and have a nice display when its done. The "wow - that's paper?" factor isn't important to me at all. In fact, when it looks like paper feels even more impressive to me because its obvious you made it yourself rather than being a store-bought model. As I've done more modeling, I've gotten better at making things cleaner and more precise, but the original sentiment is still there. Keep on going!

Lando7126

Fantastic build, your pictures have inspired me to build, but at larger scale.
Have printed all parts, this only my 3rd card model, I hope i turns out as good as yours. Not to familiar with the picture posting process but will try to post ongoing pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.