Enhanced BB-8 from Star Wars

DanBKing

Dan the Man
Oh dear, with @Cybergrinder in the mix, I see a couple of sack fulls of ball jokes and puns coming......
All that is needed is the seed, and it will all hang out, some lower than the other......
It's all nuts, really it is ..... :D :D

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Funny thing is, the Sphero is (about) 1/6, the papercraft is 1/5, the Hasbro is 1/4 and the Disneystore version is 1/3. So there are a few balls for every taste out there. :)

Addendum: For some reason the prices of the balls are decreasing whilst their sizes are increasing; so the biggest ball is less expensive than the smallest one. And the 1/5 one is even free. Let's think about that..! ;)

Last edited:

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Well, let's get the ball rolling shall we? :)

Or should we rename this thread to Cinderella? - Everyone is coming to the ball!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I really like how this turned out and how it looks!
As always, you have done a FAN(FRAKKING)TASTIC JOB!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
You guys must be young and not remember the basic laws of Thudd's opposition to Science.:

1) If you push hard enough, it will fall over
b) Testicles Deviant: What goes in, must come out.

What does this have to do with the on going conversation, nothing. I just like "Firesign Theater" quotes once in a while, after all, "I Think We're All Bozos on This Bus". ;)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
That's OK, the build is finished, let's have some fun and use the rest of this thread for a massive spam attack! :D;)