Enclave Power Armor build (Fallout) [FINISHED]

daishi

Atom's Judgement is complete ... and looks waaay better than I imagined. I am very pleased with myself right now :p

Needed a jet booster, fuel valve, fuel line node, some braces for the jet, a small part which I'm guessing is either backup fuel tank for the jet when the main one in the handle is switched, or the part that controls the boost automatically.
EPA_WIP_1501.jpg EPA_WIP_1503.jpg EPA_WIP_1504.jpg
EPA_WIP_1505.jpg EPA_WIP_1502.jpg

After all was done came the final assembly, and some gray paint on the wire parts to look more weathered instead of the glossy back they had been.
EPA_WIP_1506.jpg EPA_WIP_1508.jpg EPA_WIP_1507.jpg

And finally gluing the whole thing into the hand of the Power Armor.
EPA_WIP_1510.jpg EPA_WIP_1509.jpg ... looks so cool this way :cool:

And still not done yet, since I've embedded small magnets all over the armor. I'm starting on the Tesla nodes to convert this into the Tesla variant. (In the game it granted increased protection from energy weapons.)

Last edited:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
You leave nothing to the imagination, you put it all there. Excellent! :)

daishi

Aaaand .... it is finished! :cigar:
EncPA.jpg

Here are some more nice pictures:
EPA_CMPL_02.jpg EPA_CMPL_01.jpg EPA_CMPL_03.jpg EPA_CMPL_04.jpg EPA_CMPL_13.jpg EPA_CMPL_12.jpg EPA_CMPL_08.jpg EPA_CMPL_15.jpg EPA_CMPL_16.jpg
EPA_CMPL_05.jpg EPA_CMPL_06.jpg EPA_CMPL_09.jpg EPA_CMPL_07.jpg EPA_CMPL_10.jpg EPA_CMPL_11.jpg EPA_CMPL_14.jpg EPA_CMPL_17.jpg EPA_CMPL_18.jpg
And It's final place in the display case.
EPA_CMPL_19.jpg

Now some well deserved rest :walkingdead: ... then start on the Midwestern Power Armor ... Also a Vault dweller would be nice with an Armored vault suit ... and a Deathclaw ... and a pack Brahmin ... :drowning:

Last edited:

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Wonderful!:Bravo:
Now you need another..or a bigger display case!;)