ello ello

HisDivineShadow

May 21, 2013
Just found out about the site from a post over on Dakka. I'm a semi war gamer. Usually 40k. But I usually end up modelling more then playing, not always by choice.

Used to get my templates from the now defunct bwc archives yahoo group. Glad to find a good paper building site. Some of what I've seen is flat out amazing.

Thanks,
HisDivineShadow

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum. You have come to the right place for WH40K paper modeling. We have many members who are really into such (some are gamers, some are just builders). If you have not seen it already, here is a section that is totally devoted to War Hammer: http://www.zealot.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=660.

If you have any models that you have already built, please post photos.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask. We will do what we can to help you (or at least pointing you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

Rogerio Silva

Nov 9, 2012
Rio de Janeiro - BRAZIL !!!
Welcome aboard, man! Do you have models of your own, I mean, that you designed yourself and built? Put'em here, please!
And please, show us some of your work... Remember, your worst critic is YOURSELF!

ZEALOT is special because WE make it so.

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aboard. I also post at dakkadakka. I use the templates here or design some myself. I go to dakkadakka for most of my reference material. Enjoy what the site has to offer and hope to see some of your works here soon.

Be sure to read the rules and policies as well as the waiting period before accessing the free download. Do not visit the downloads until you have met the criteria. Just a visit to the downloads will count as a download even though you have not downloaded anything. In the meantime, there are many free models imbedded in some of the threads. For warhammer, check out amorman's thread, there you will find your hearts wish on about every warhammer vehicle,many not on the GW or Resin Forge inventory.