"Elkhorn Creek" mine,..... part. III

Randy May

spin_125.gif
Heres some more pics with a little futher progress.the mine is stained,set into the diorama,the old mine shaft underneath is positioned.the canyon to the right is taking "shape", to accomodate a series of waterfalls and pools.Its starting to come alive.
party_125.gif
jester_125.gif
headphones_125.gif
bouncy_125.gif
Randy May

Attachments

• IM000499.jpg
    IM000499.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IM000500.jpg
    IM000500.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IM000496.jpg
    IM000496.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IM000505.jpg
    IM000505.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IM000497.jpg
    IM000497.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 11

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
looks great randy :thumb:,cant wait to see more pics of your layout,it sounds like it'll be awesome man :mrgreen:.--josh

Randy May

"Columbia Pacific Railroad" sketch

announce1Heres a sketch of where this layout is heading,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:wave:
so far so good,,,:rolleyes:,,,,,my room to work with is 11'4"x22':confused:,,,,,never big enough:nope:, but were off and running:cool:,,,,,,,Randy May
(click the sketch for a little bigger image):twisted:

Attachments

• CPR sketch.jpg
    CPR sketch.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 21

AmericanAirFan

Nice You're so lucky I have no room for a layout have fun with your 11x22 room :eek: and do you have any more pictures of your layout of the overall progress so far?

:wave:

-AmericanAirFan

Randy May

Thanks for all the gracious comments;
Americanairfan;
this is a new layout,so your seeing the beginnings of my endeavor into the scale world of On30,,,,,Fun,:twisted:Fun,:twisted:Fun!:twisted:!!!!!!
* I'm working on a peninsula section as well,24"x13',:rolleyes:( see my "new beginnings")post,,,,,,that benchwork and foam is built,,,,a water tower for that section is posted,,,a turntable for that section is posted,,,I,m trying to take pictures of all the parts to this modeling to share with others what can be done.I'll be trying to scratch build all the structures in this modeling scale:confused:,so far so good.:thumb:thanks again.......Randy:wave: