Putting it all together.... I left the roof to dry overnight, to make sure that everything was stuck. I was pleased with the result when I removed the 'glueing jig'. The next step was to marry the center section and roof, to the chassis and two drivers cabs, respectively. I just glued up the top of the chassis members and the tabs at the top of the drivers cabs. It is not neccessary to glue the cabs to the center section as it is a nice snug fit anyway, without gaps. One thing to note here, as I noticed during test fitting: The sides of the end walls of the center section, need to be coloured in at least 3mm inside the existing green printed colour, on both sides. This ensures that there is not a thin white band showing when all glued together. In the picture, the bit I mean, is the darker strip between the windows... Everything was held together with rubber bands until dry. And here is the end result.. I just HAD to see what everything I had built so far, looked like, put together (dry, no glue yet.) This was just a case of placing the two trucks ass to ass and dropping the cab section onto the mountings on the deck plates of the trucks. And this is how things are looking so far...... I then cut out and glued up all the fiddly bits for the steps under the 4 drivers doors. Next up, all the bits for the roof, including the isolators, the switch, the walking boards and mounts, and the mounts for the pantographs.