Ed-209?

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by wyverns4, Jul 23, 2006.

1. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

You could modify the shareware idea. "Build it. If you like it, donations are accepted but not required..." That should fit your morals as well as appreciative builders.
  2. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

My build

This little piggy went to market....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just the feet so far. I've been taking my time, what little I have....
  3. Gearz

Gearz Member

That's a gooood loookin model! Nice work Zecks!

I'll just keep annoying the S*** out of everyone and keep asking this ~

MOS95B ~ Nice crisp build! Its looking great so far
    ???Printer + Paper ???? camera??
  4. Gearz

Gearz Member

That's a gooood loookin model! Nice work Zecks!

I'll just keep annoying the S*** out of everyone and keep asking this ~

MOS95B ~ Nice crisp build! Its looking great so far
    ???Printer + Paper ???? camera??
  5. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

Printer - Epson (yeah, I know) R200
    Paper - Wassau Bright White 90# Index
    Camera - Pansonic somethin-or-other at 5MP and shrunk a bit (maybe a bit more next time)

Being Friday the 13th, I have to wonder if I should work more on it tonight...
  6. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

Printer - Epson (yeah, I know) R200
    Paper - Wassau Bright White 90# Index
    Camera - Pansonic somethin-or-other at 5MP and shrunk a bit (maybe a bit more next time)

Being Friday the 13th, I have to wonder if I should work more on it tonight...
  7. alfadoc

alfadoc Member

Nice clean build! I rushed mine a bit(obviously) and its got a few rough edges I could have smoothed out if I had taken more time. But I was so darned EXCITED I just plowed along. Maybe I'll do another (and another, and another... 'til I have a platoon of ED's:twisted: )
  8. alfadoc

alfadoc Member

Nice clean build! I rushed mine a bit(obviously) and its got a few rough edges I could have smoothed out if I had taken more time. But I was so darned EXCITED I just plowed along. Maybe I'll do another (and another, and another... 'til I have a platoon of ED's:twisted: )
  9. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

I don't have as much time since I managed to get a temp position and have to go to work during the day, so I'm being forced to take my time on this one. If you look real close, you can see where the left foot has some bad joints on the internals. And the front toe parts are on the wrong feet. So, up to now, I'm call this a test build.

I downloaded all the versions and extra parts, so I will be building ED again...

I should have legs by tomorrow. Half of one is done....

PS - I love the instructions on this model. Unlike a few I have built, there is almost no guess work involved. And the warnings included really impressed me!! Great job Zecks!!!
  10. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

I don't have as much time since I managed to get a temp position and have to go to work during the day, so I'm being forced to take my time on this one. If you look real close, you can see where the left foot has some bad joints on the internals. And the front toe parts are on the wrong feet. So, up to now, I'm call this a test build.

I downloaded all the versions and extra parts, so I will be building ED again...

I should have legs by tomorrow. Half of one is done....

PS - I love the instructions on this model. Unlike a few I have built, there is almost no guess work involved. And the warnings included really impressed me!! Great job Zecks!!!
  11. Gearz

Gearz Member

Thanks MOS95B.. 'somethin-or-other' .. now talking my language! Hopefully I can get one with an 'overthruster' or maybe a 'backblaster'... thingy.... .... I haven't heard many negatives about epson, might bump them to the top of the list.
  12. Gearz

Gearz Member

Thanks MOS95B.. 'somethin-or-other' .. now talking my language! Hopefully I can get one with an 'overthruster' or maybe a 'backblaster'... thingy.... .... I haven't heard many negatives about epson, might bump them to the top of the list.
  13. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

The ink is expensive, but my Epson prints pretty nice, prints a lot before needing refilled, and will print directly to CDs....

not that that has anything to do with this topic... [​IMG]
  14. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

The ink is expensive, but my Epson prints pretty nice, prints a lot before needing refilled, and will print directly to CDs....

not that that has anything to do with this topic... [​IMG]
  15. zecks

zecks Member

i have an epson cx5000 and the ink is expensive and it doesnt last long at all. very nice builds i am seeing. i hope to see the other skins built to. im interested in seeing the damaged arm part on the battle damaged version
  16. zecks

zecks Member

i have an epson cx5000 and the ink is expensive and it doesnt last long at all. very nice builds i am seeing. i hope to see the other skins built to. im interested in seeing the damaged arm part on the battle damaged version
  17. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

I'm almost to the point of putting in the hip joints. Anyone who has finished care to share pics of how you did it??? I'm a bit afraid to cut any holes for the joints at this point....
  18. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

I'm almost to the point of putting in the hip joints. Anyone who has finished care to share pics of how you did it??? I'm a bit afraid to cut any holes for the joints at this point....
  19. alfadoc

alfadoc Member

If you can wait til tomorrow, I can post some pics and tips that will help.
  20. alfadoc

alfadoc Member

If you can wait til tomorrow, I can post some pics and tips that will help.