Eclipse-class Super Star Destroyer

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Millenniumfalsehood, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Okay, I've been on and off this project for months now, but with the final airbrush effects applied I can finally call it finished! It's all cardboard, posterboard, and MDF, with foamcore for the central structure.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know the nose dips quite a bit, but that happened in the beginning stages of construction and I didn't notice until I had started attaching the upper hull. Also, there aren't supposed to be spotlights on the hull, but I thought it gave the ship some character. Comments and criticisms?
  2. Mauiman

Mauiman Member

I would not mind having me a model like that.... Give me the plans for it and I will be greatful.
  3. Millenniumfalsehood

I really just winged this design. But if you want I can draw up some plans real quick, with dimensional call-outs. It will take a while(I think about two weeks should suffice for simple line drawings), but I'll get them done.
  4. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Nice engine glow. :) I'm not sure if I like the eclipse design. It's one of those ships that always draws me to look at it but I just can't decide if I like it or not.

Nice build though MF. :)
  5. Millenniumfalsehood

I know what you mean, Skupilkinson. I'm the same way with the 2001: A Space Odyssey "U.S.S. Discovery." :)