Eagle Transporter Space 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waeschens

Hello Friends,

here I show you a picture of my favourite space craft.

attachment.php

Michael

An absolutely incredible build! I never cease to be amazed at what dedication people show. My level of skill is more related to the spongebob pineapple house that is on the left of that pic.

Waeschens

Hello,
sorry I got a problem to post here pictures. I will make a report obout the model next time.
Then I will show more pictures.

Michael

Z

Zathros

You build is so awesome it is almost depressing. I don't think I could ever build something like that but it sure was nice to look at it. It is an excellent execution of a difficult model.

Fozzy The Bear

Studio Model Info...

If anybody needs some prototype information to help with a build on one of these, the restoration of the original 44" Eagle model used to film the series is documented here: Eagle Restoration, Page 1

Follow through the pages by clicking the continue buttons near the bottom and you get an astounding level of detailed information and photographs.

Hope that helps somebody with their build.....

Best Regards,
Julian (Fozzy The Bear)

alaimo@jcu.edu

I need a Pin up girl. . .
I miss the old show, it would be great as a remake with todays technology! Thank you all!
Fozzy intresting site, I will copy the book mark I do want to build this one! My build pile is now 2 stacks high...and the boss is cussing me out for the use of the toner....:)sign1

Waeschens

Hello,
some more pictures.
regards

Michael

Attachments

• CIMG2958.jpg
    CIMG2958.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 159
  • CIMG2957.jpg
    CIMG2957.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 98

Waeschens

And there some others.

Attachments

• CIMG2960.jpg
    CIMG2960.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 69
  • CIMG2961.jpg
    CIMG2961.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 44
  • CIMG2956.jpg
    CIMG2956.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 50

Amazyah

Very nice build!
Brings back a lot of memories. I was a big fan of this show as a child.
Someday I will attempt this one too and I hope I can do as good a job as you have!
Two thumbs up!:thumb::thumb:

Russell

Waeschens

Thanks to all.

No the tubes are not difficult to build, you only should have a grandma who knits socks. She gives me some knitting needles. :thumb:

regards

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.