E. Brown & Sons cold storage

cnw1961

Jan 7, 2006
Germany
Greetings everyone. I recently signed in to The Gauge. Nice to have a special forum for scratchers and bashers. I think scratchbuilding is much more fun than building kits. I just finished the first scratchbuilt structure for my new CNW layout: E. Brown & Sons cold strage.

brown1.jpg

brown2.jpg

Kurt

N

nachoman

ditto. There are some great modelers on this forum. You may want to check out the recently completed "kitbash challenge" threads.

kevin

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Yeah, welcome to the Gauge. That's a good looking building there. Great work.:thumb: :thumb: Ron is right, this is by far the best RR forum for good information and friendly folks. :D

C

Catt

Hi Kurt,I'll get my welcome to the Gauge right about here.I have to add to the praise of your modeling talents.That is some extremely nice modeling.

cnw1961

Jan 7, 2006
Germany
I used styrene brick sheets made by the small german manufacturer Auhagen (I dont think you will get them in the US). Painted in the right color and with some "mortar" they look like handscribed bricks.

Kurt

cnw1961

Jan 7, 2006
Germany
No dansk! Only german and broken english perfectly spoken. The cold storage is my 3rd scratch, but the first one for my new layout.
Kurt

Hallo Kurt,
herzlich willkommen hier im Forum - also from a registered user coming from Dresden, Germany. I think like all the others, The Gauge is really a good forum for all scratch builders. And I would like to see more of present and future modelling jobs. Great this building!

Bernhard