Dutch Model Site Reopened (gahm.deds.nl/index.htm#)

Z

Zathros

I thought your announcement was worthy of a new thread. Thank You so much for letting us know! This is great news. I hope those who sullied the hobby will not do so again.

This is the new model! Another beauty!

bouwplaat_trackerbpl.jpg
:)

treadhead1952

Mar 22, 2009
Las Vegas, NV USA
Excellent news, I share your observation on the jokers who caused it to be shut down in the first place. Trying to make a fast buck is never a good way to treat folks who offer their work for free.

homolka1138

Jun 25, 2012
Glad to see them back

Thanks for the information. Easy to download, just click on the model you want and it downloads in pdf format:wave:

Z

Zathros

Thanks for the information. Easy to download, just click on the model you want and it downloads in pdf format:wave:

These models are easily commercial quality models. The Tiger Moth is beautiful. I always suggest to download them all. Models have a way of disappearing from the web! :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
It's Happened!! These beautiful models are no longer available! Someone stole them last time he closed his site. What a beautiful collection. The site 404's. What a loss!! I hope he is well, and that he just closed his site. He gave his models away but certain people could not be content, and had to steal them, calling them their own, and selling them!?! I can't post what I wish would happen to this thieves. :mad:
anim_36.gif

I knew this was going to happen. Get the models while you can. Nothing lasts forever. For the record, don't even think about P.M.ing me for any of his work either!