Drunk & Dreaming

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by cjd, Feb 6, 2007.

1. cjd

cjd Member

OK, so not drunk, but I took a half day from work & went to the pub. And now I've compiled this huge wishlist

From 2000ad - Dredds original lawgiver, the lawmaster, Manta prowl tank, Judge helmet, all the ABC Warriors, Nemesis the Warlock, Blitzspear, Helm, Gunnar & Bagman

From Farscape - Moya, Talyn, Marauder, Prowler, DRDs, Pulse Pistol, Qualta Blade & Farscape 1

From Red Dwarf - Red Dwarf, Starbug, Blue Midget, Skutter, Bazookoid

Assorted - T2 Hunter Killers, Predator Ship & Weaponry, Stargate Death Glider

There are more, but I just wanted to know, do others have this level of wanting, or am I just a greedy git?

Chris
  2. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Attached Files:

3. gwssms

gwssms Member

Oh yes, and while your are dreaming of Red Dwarf how about a model of Kryten? He's boxy enough that someone with some talent should be able to turn out a pretty good representation.
    [​IMG]
  4. cjd

cjd Member

Thanks Allhallowseve - I'm in the process of building that lawmaster (badly)- but like I said, I'm greedy, and the version I want is the original comics one that looks like this

Chris

Attached Files:

5. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

wasn't the lawmaster the bike and the lawgiver the gun. At least that's how I remember it from the movie.
  6. cjd

cjd Member

Yup, you're right (pub again)

Chris
  7. rowiac

rowiac Member

Kryten HAKO

Here's a HAKO version of Kryten I made a couple of years ago when the HAKO craze was going on at the old Smartgroups site. I never released it because I was going to do Lister, Rimmer, the Cat and Holly too, but got sidetracked and never finished the project.

Roger

Attached Files:

8. gwssms

gwssms Member

Nice work Roger! I understand about unfinished projects! Maybe this will inspire someone (Me?) to take up where you left off. We also should probably have a Cat, don't you think? What were you going to do for Holly? Just a monitor with a face? :)
  9. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Hey i did some checking tehre is a Hunter Killer in my old models collection I haven't even begun to work with ti to make suitable fro use with card. But once get my software issue situated will post some screenies of it. It is on the to do list but way down there.
  10. cjd

cjd Member

Rowiac, you are a star and a gentleman - Thank you very much for making Kryten, and letting us share him

Chris
  11. rowiac

rowiac Member

If you remember the episode (was it "Better Than Life"?) where the crew got to do whatever they wanted in a virtual reality world, Holly appeared as a TV set on a wheeled cart. I was going to do something like that.
  12. cjd

cjd Member

I cant remember the name of the episode, but it was the one with Queeg (Holly's supposed backup computer) taking over. As a non designer, I feel guilty asking, but do you plan to make the screen interchangeable for Holly, Hilly, Queeg, and Hollys various faces (Beatles haircut, covered in lipstick etc.) ?

Chris
  13. rowiac

rowiac Member

Chris,
    I could do all those various Hollys, except I haven't been working on that project for at least a couple of years. If there was enough interest I might be persuaded to work on it again.:roll:

Roger
  14. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

As for the lawgiver. the old one I stumbled accross a poser version of it while trying to track down my robot from lost in space. The new lost in space that is. Link to the lawgiver If you want to see about using it to convert into card format is here. Also chekc out some of the other models in poser format they can all be converted just a matter of how and what you want to do with them.
  15. njr75003

njr75003 New Member

Any chance of completing the cast? Or do you at least have the base art?
  16. stagecoach

stagecoach Member

Just to let you know the cardmodels4fun site is still going strong at their new
    location at Google Groups under the same name. come and visit we are still
    designing new hakos all the time and any other input would really be very
    beneficial to the group.

Thank you,
    John
  17. gwssms

gwssms Member

I for one am extremely interested. I was gathering photos to start this project myself, but I find I don't have the time/patience/talent/motivation required. I would sure like to see these though... :)
  18. rowiac

rowiac Member

Well, I started working on Rimmer last night. We'll see how it comes out.

Roger
  19. rowiac

rowiac Member

HAKO Arnold J. Rimmer!

I finally got motivated and finished the Hako-Rimmer to go with the Kryten. I probably should have started a new thread, but since the Kryten is already in this one, I decided to post here again.

Anyway, Red Dwarf fans, here you go...

Roger

P.S. Lister may be next when I get another burst of creative energy.

Attached Files:

20. njr75003

njr75003 New Member

LOVE IT! Terrific! Can't wait to see the rest of them! _NJR_