Driveway Pics

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by N Gauger, Oct 1, 2006.

1. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

This is a driveway near me :)
  2. N Gauger

3. Jim Krause

Jim Krause Active Member

All modelrailroaders should have a few of those in their yard. Neat picture.
  4. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Now that's cool. I wonder what my HOA would say if I tried that? :D

Was just looking at a "Working on the Railroad" episode where Chris was interviewing a guy that had a bunch of restored signals in his backyard. Obviously these guys don't live in a "cookie-cutter" subdivision where the house occupies most of the lot.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  5. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

Wow! Nice collection, and the yard looks pretty interesting itself.

Wayne
  6. N Gauger

Uhh Nooooo :) "These guys" live in an "Upper crust" development... 4 streets by 4 streets. lotsa hills, walls, "Entryways" and the cheapest "small mansion" is somewhere around $800,000... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Most have 3 - 4 acres of land, 6 - 7 bedrooms and all - I mean every one!! Has driveways that look like small streets.... like this "shared" one... 3 houses on 7 acres and the "allyway" runs through it..... and that's where he (they??) placed this collection.....

Need I say that they are "professionals"???? Doctors, Lawyers etc....
  7. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Let's see, in our neigborhood, most folks are lucky to be able to find room to park their cars in the driveway without blocking the sidewalks.:D We've got our drive lined on one side with two (count them 2) bushes, and a single tree on the other side. Most every morning I'm crawling under one of the vehicles for the newspaper. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I guess I could always try to impress the neighbors and line my driveway with N scale stuff like that.sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1