Dragon River Steel Corp {DRSC} is being built.

slagpot

Jul 11, 2006
Beaufort,SC
cant wait to see the progress pics patrick :thumb:.the flood loader sounds very interesting,do you plan on running it like a real flood loader pulling the cars slowly through the stream of coal,or will you stop shortly for each car to fill up :confused: ? i dont know what the lost coal between the rails would do to the wheel sets,not to mention the amount of track cleaning youd need to do wall1 .i ask cause if you can find a way to do this ill want to make my coal mine functional on 3 tracks :eek: and i couldnt find a good way to do it myself :confused:.cant wait to here from ya .--josh

Hello Josh,

Both walthers flood loaders are operational.Just run the train under the loaders and presto loaded hopper train. I have to cut a small hole in the plywood for the extra coal to fall through.

I have pictures,just no time to post them.

Patrick

slagpot

Jul 11, 2006
Beaufort,SC
Hello all,

All the walthers structures are built and are awaiting their track work . To give them a final resting place. Lately I've been putting the finishing touches on the BOF. Mainly the dust collection/bag house structures.

I didn't want to take pictures yet as the building isn't done yet. This BOF project along with others has consumed my time.

Should have something to share soon.

Patrick
Beaufort,SC
DRSC