Dragon from Tales of Earthsea

laruru

I've just finished my sitting dragon project.
a real reward to see it sitting in my cupboard. I put a couple photos in my gallery, but hey, let's put some more here.

I tried make it more polished with clear spray-can paint, but does it seemed it lacks of gleam? Do you think I should spray some more?

Great job - looks good, and personally I wouldn't try to go shinier.

I couldn't agree more!
I think you have done a fantastic job, and you should leave it just the way it is!:cool:

You are the creator so you do whatever you want to with it until your satisfied. That's the most important part of the hobby! You yourself must be satisfied and happy with it.:mrgreen:

In my opinion, if you tried to make it shinier, it could tend to distract the observer. As it is, I think, it's just right.

Great job!:thumb:

Russell

laruru

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! and Thank you!
It's been an awesome crafting process. And couldn't have done it without the help of a brave soul who made the dragon before I did.

I've seen more amazing works in the forum's pictures gallery. I still need a lot of things to learn and catch up.

I've decided to take the advice. I let the dragon be.

I'm thinking of making the second dragon (flying type). but I'm still having euphoria. I'll cool myself down for a bit before deciding what to build.

elf

Oct 4, 2005
on the earth
lovely

that is impressive ...my father has a thing for dragons so i try to keep an eye out for different ones that i could make him

cdavenport

Sep 1, 2006
Athens,Georgia
That looks fantastic!! As it is too.

Where can one get that model??

Glue² chronicle - Introduce the interesting goods

Gol to this url. It's from the Glue2 website. I ordered one and you have to go through Amazon Japan. But, there is a English button that you can use to help with the ordering.

I have forgotten the price, but it wasn't too extravagant considering the price of gas and milk these days!

I haven't built mine and probably won't for years to come (!), but the quality is typically Japanese...just the best you could hope for.

CTDavenport

bill516

Sep 28, 2005
Sheffield UK
There is also this site Gedo Senki Paper Craft Book

takes you right to the item it will give you different currencies and postal rate. I've ordered mine now I'm waiting to pay for it. Nice change not grabbing your money up front before they process your order.

Bill