Dr. Floyd on duty

Dr. Floyd

Aug 23, 2012
UTAH, USA
Hello,
I am new to Zealot but look forward to sharing with you. My papercraft interests have been centered around the Space Shuttle- mostly from Alfonso X. Moreno's fabulous site http://axmpaperspacescalemodels.com. His attention to historical detail is amazing. I am also a major 2001 fan.

I have a degree in Painting (not houses) and currently run a laser for a living.
Look forward to meeting you all!

Dr. Floyd

Z

Zathros

As I stated in the P.M., I have been on vacation, I am sorry no one welcomed you here , especially after making an introduction!?!?

:welcome1: to the forum, I know your into 2001 , if you can come up with some other interests, let us know, and I am sure we can find something you will enjoy building.. Welcome to the forum! :)

Z

Zathros

Dr. Floyd, I must say that after careful consideration, I believe that there is no outbreak on the Moon Station and that something is going on there. Are you holding out on us? :)

Z

Zathros

I understand, but this epidemic could quite easily spread to our base?!?

I think this is one of the best movies ever made, I have to admit that "Solaris", the Russian original movie, not the remake, was also quite stunning, and was SciFi but also seemed like something that could happen??!

Solaris, at 3:40 is the "Levitation Scene", incredible special effects, don't miss it!

[YOUTUBE]FcglyhUre4w[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]-fHMvdLiqk8[/YOUTUBE]