Downtown

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Hope everyone is having a lovely Christmas Eve. My presents are wrapped and under the tree, the kitty's stocking is hung by the chimney with care, and I'm downstairs fooling around with my camera and a new "neon" sign I just received. Life is good....

Attachments

• night.jpg
    night.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 198

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Val, thats one hell of a nice night shot my friend, just about perfect.
Merry Christmas

Shamus
wink.gif

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Satokuma, it's actually a pre-production sample. I'm doing some work with them, designing graphics for some new sign kits. Right now though, you can purchase the EL experimenter's kit and using a printer on acetate design anything you want. It's very easy to work with, and soooooo cool!
No close ups today - my camera is packed up for a trip to Vancouver - the airport taxi arrives in an hour!
See you all later! Merry Christmas!

cheers
:D Val

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Originally posted by shamus
Val, thats one hell of a nice night shot my friend, just about perfect.....

My feelings, exactly, Val!
The very best of Holidays to you & yours! :)

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Very nice Val. So now you are in Vancouver. I am just an hour away up river in Mission spending the holiday season with my son and his family. We spent boxing day with friends in North Vancouver. What a great view from there. See you back in Ontario in te new year.

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Val,
Love the night scene! Have you ever seen the movie "A Christmas Story" about the little boy (named Ralph!) who wants a BB gun for Christmas? Your pic reminds me a lot of the downtown shots of the town in Indiana where his family goes to see the holiday parade at night! Cool!
Ralph

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
Love the night scene! Have you ever seen the movie "A Christmas Story" about the little boy (named Ralph!) who wants a BB gun for Christmas? Your pic reminds me a lot of the downtown shots of the town in Indiana where his family goes to see the holiday parade at night!

Ralph,
Going off topic here, but you reminded me of times long gone. The "Christmas Story", is an autobiographical tale, by humorist Jean Shepard. I remember listening to his radio show on WOR, New York, back around 1960.
Pete