Here's some pics of the Battlecruiser:

JemHadarBC1.jpg

JemHadarBC2.jpg

JemHadarBC3.jpg

JemHadarBC4.jpg

Not much to say about it.

panzer

Any news about it?;)

BTW: In case that you need some better textures for the Dominion Battleship or Jem'Hadar Cruiser have a look here:

http://www.trekmeshes.ch/
Direct linking to subsites doesn't work so go to "Download Meshes" and set your search settings to 'Jem'Hadar' and 'Ships'.

The textures can be downloaded seperately from the meshes. The meshes are in max, 3DS and sometimes other formats like lwo.
The 3ds models can be opened in Pepakura but have way too many faces for a papermodel. I don't know if they are compatible with Metasequoia.

Millenniumfalsehood

I'm working on it, I'm working on it! :thumb:

I've been back up as far as models go, and I have a contest I'm trying to get ready for, so I put this on hold until next week or so. But it'll get done eventually.

Millenniumfalsehood

Okay, all that's left is about half the flaps to edit, plus putting in the parts numbers and build notes, and the beta version will be all ready! :thumb:

Here's a pic of the current layout:

JemHadarBClayout.jpg

EDIT: Just finished it whilst listening to some Ray Stevens and sent it to Cgutzmer. It should be in the downloads section soon. bounce7

D-WHALE

Utopia Planitia Engineer
Hi MF!

It's 1:2500 being 35.6 cm, if my calculations and my information was correct. :mrgreen:

0.356m * 2500 = 890meters
Well, i guess it is not right!:cry: at Ex-astris is the length of that ship 650 Meters!
At Gilso:

http://www.strekschematics.utvinternet.com/fleetchart/domfleet/domfleet.html

is the length 639m, the height 204m and the width 568m!
If i take these sizes and your sizes of the model, i have the following scales:

height: 10.5cm = 0.105m ---> 204m/0.105 = 1942,857 means a scale of 1/1943

width: 27.4cm = 0.274m ---> 568m/0.274 = 2072,99 means a scale of 1/2073

Length: 35.6cm = 0.356m ---> 639m/0.356m = 1794,94 means a scale of 1/1795
(and for Ex-astris 650m/0.356m = 1825,84 means a scale of 1/1826)

3 different scale? maybe there is someting wrong with the Mesh?:confused:

Millenniumfalsehood

Well crud! :confused: Good thing I only sent the beta version to cgutzmer. I'll re-work it.

I'll only go by the length. The top, side, and front all match available images, so it's probably a number off somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.