dogs and trains dont mix!

Discussion in 'G / O / S Scale Model Trains' started by ozzy, Jan 24, 2007.

1. oldtanker

oldtanker Member

Thats the hard part. I'm retired so I can spend more time with her, I think thats the key. When she does screw up I'm right here to correct her. Every time she so much as put her paw on someone I'd take her paw, put it down and tell her no.

Rick
  2. oldtanker

oldtanker Member

Thats the hard part. I'm retired so I can spend more time with her, I think thats the key. When she does screw up I'm right here to correct her. Every time she so much as put her paw on someone I'd take her paw, put it down and tell her no.

Rick
  3. lionelfan

lionelfan Member

I can relate to your problem Ozzy. While my dog has never eaten a rail car, She did eat a plastic model of a 40 Ford coupe, I had spent several days chopping and filling. I took it outside to put down the primer paint, I got the primer on and left it on the picnic table in the sun to dry, darned if She didn't get up on the table and proceed to chew the car into a pile of junk. Oh well, I got another car and started over. Looking at your dog, I would have a hard time being mad very long, I am a sucker for dogs...
  4. CNWman

CNWman CNW Fan

best I can think of: conect it to your house current, never need to turn it off:D better yet: (WARNING: BE SURE TO HAVE DE-CLAWED THE KITTY BEFORE HAND!!!!) use a cattle prod and a loud blank-firing gunsign1 or super-glue it to the floorsign1
  5. oldtanker

oldtanker Member

What about stuffed pets.....they are great:wave: , don't have to feed them, no water, don't have to go behind em and clean up, never get underfoot, ya get mad at em you can toss em in the trash:thumb: hmmmm maybe someone should market stuffed kids toosign1

Just kidding about the pets...err mean the kids.......:D

Rick
  6. ozzy

ozzy Active Member

HOLY HELL!!!!!! wife just took in a 3rd beagle,,,,, it showed up all skinny, ribs showing, not real bad but could tell, i told her not to feed it or it would never go away, but by the 2nd day we seen it i could not stand to look at it so skinny, so i gave in. now it in the house with our other two. named it chopper, so now we got a maggie, a harley, and a chopper!,, was going to name it triumph but got out voted. chopper has been a better dog then our others,, so i cant complain,,,,

was funny when the cat had it backed up into a corner tho....lol

i did find and ordered a new blade for the helicopter so maggie is off the hook now. only cost me 3.00 but its a repro... the copter is not a repro, but the blade on it now will be... oh well.
  7. Renovo PPR

Renovo PPR Just a Farmer

8. Cannonball

Cannonball More Trains Than Brains

I couldn't imagine 3 dogs.
    I have neought trouble with just one. :rolleyes:
  9. Cannonball

10. bigsteel

bigsteel Call me Mr.Tinkertrain

future puppy chow?LOL i used to put my cat in the stock cars of my dads large scale layout.HE HE HE!!!:D

P.S anyone noticed my new gif.,i finally got it too work.i still need to figure out how others fit soooo much on there sigs though....
  11. Cannonball

The gif looks good but there's still a ton of blank space in your signature. I can't for the life of me figure what that's all about. :confused: