Dog Frozen to tracks

brakie

Where in the world was the owner?? :curse: :mad: I say take the owner and let him get frozen to the track for a period of time and see how he/she likes it!! :curse:
If my dog disappears in the house I go looking and since she is a full blooded Beagle she doesn't go outside unless I go with her.The reason for this is simple. You see several full blooded dogs go missing every year here never to be seen again..

who_dat73

That poor baby

I think if they find who the owner is take him out naked sit them down on the rail and pour some water over some sensitive areas and tell them the train is coming and see how much they yelp when the pull loose.
I am a dog lover also and cant stand to think that my Odie might be out freezing like that AAAA++++ to the good sameritans and good luck to Ice Train

Thank goodeness those good sameritans were in the right place at the right time. wonder how he got frozen to the rial in the first place.

My dog never ever goes outside without me and on a lead. I just don't know what I would do if he got away like that.