Does the name say it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Renovo PPR

Just a Farmer
Dec 23, 2006
Somerset County PA
Since I am a fan of history it would be natural to take a look at the way each railroad thought of their service. The Famous Ma and Pa sounds more like a nice B&B than a railroad that operated in Maryland and Pennsylvania. Maryland & Pennsylvania RR

The Tobacco Belt Line comes to my mind when thinking about the old time tobacco farms dotting the south. Atlantic and East Carolina

The Old Mullet Road has to lead you to some type of a fishing camp. Atlantic and North Carolina RR.

See. Hear. Feel has to be one of the triple X movies that came out in the 1970’s. B&O

Quality in Motion was the sequel to the above. CSX

Better By a Dam Site might have been a location where Frank Lloyd Wright built one of his famous houses. Chattahoochee Industrial Railroad

Cotton for the Looms of West Point another name for the underwear our service men had to struggle with. Chattahoochee Valley

George Washington's Railroad now I know how old George was able to get away from the British all of those years. Chesapeake and Ohio

Let's Keep It Moving I think if they were able to do a better job they might still be here. Conrail

The Fishing Line I thought this went on my reel now I know why I never made on the Bass pro circuit. Grand Rapids and Indiana

Famous for 15 minutes I don’t even want to guess on this one. But then again it is British, Heathrow Express

High Speed Service this was easy to do since they only had to do it for a short time. Penn Central

Light at the end of the tunnel I am very happy to see that their tunnels arestrong enough to make it through them. Virgin Trains

[FONT=&quot]I hope you enjoyed learning some of the slogans and nicknames and if I get time I will add some more.[/FONT]