Do you know where is Woodie?

Mar 25, 2002
Irún, Guipúzcoa - SPAIN
Visit site
There is two or three weeks that I don't see our aussie friend by here. I hope that he was not been affected by the wildfires... :confused:

(Oh, well. It's almost summer now in Australia, so maybe he's just in holydays :) )

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Hi Javier, As I recall in the last post I saw from Woodie he said that he was going to be working away from home for a few weeks and then he was moving to a new home out in the country. He had posted a pic of a building on his new property that he was going to put his train layout in. He's probably just between moves:D

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
Here I is! Ain't fell down no crack in the earth yet! Back in Sydney for Christmas and New Year. Moving up north at the end of Jan. Lovely part of the world! Will be opening an Internet Cafe in Lismore in Febraury. Fires up there are a bit much at the mo. About 20 houses went up in some fires about 3 weeks ago. The smoke from fires last week was quite choking at times, and those fires were about 50 miles from where I was staying. But the drought will break soon. **fingers crossed**