Display Cases

Discussion in 'Tips, Tutorials & Tools' started by ARMORMAN, Aug 10, 2005.

1. ARMORMAN

ARMORMAN Guest

There was a thread (I can't seem to find) that went OT and into the best way to make a display case (or box) to put your model into. I have a person who owns a business that gets a lot of traffic and he wants me to display my new kit....I just need to build a case for it so it will last longer than 2 minutes. Any help would be appreciated.

Bill
  2. ARMORMAN

ARMORMAN Guest

There was a thread (I can't seem to find) that went OT and into the best way to make a display case (or box) to put your model into. I have a person who owns a business that gets a lot of traffic and he wants me to display my new kit....I just need to build a case for it so it will last longer than 2 minutes. Any help would be appreciated.

Bill
  3. silverw

silverw Member

4. silverw

silverw Member

5. J.L.

J.L. Member

Hi Bill,
    I wrote an article in Tips and Techniques (May 16/05) outlining the construction of an opaque storage box for card models. It may not be what your person wants. If he wants a DISPLAY case, this isn't the one - but for storing and transporting models this one is great.

J.L.
  6. J.L.

J.L. Member

Hi Bill,
    I wrote an article in Tips and Techniques (May 16/05) outlining the construction of an opaque storage box for card models. It may not be what your person wants. If he wants a DISPLAY case, this isn't the one - but for storing and transporting models this one is great.

J.L.
  7. ARMORMAN

ARMORMAN Guest

Yes, I was looking for a display case. Thanks for the input, though.
  8. ARMORMAN

ARMORMAN Guest

Yes, I was looking for a display case. Thanks for the input, though.