Disney Pixar's CARS

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
i'am not sure if these's will help on the side view ????

Attachments

• boost.jpg
    boost.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 170
  • leakmess.jpg
    leakmess.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 148

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
Banks of The Ohio, KY Flavor
kickme.to
Darwin said:
The more I see of this string, the more my jaw drops open in amazement. When you get to the point of posting them, however, please keep us second-class web citizens in mind (those of us country rubes who don't have access to wideband). Fortunately, I managed to get the wacky racers from the pepakura site. I'd love having the pdf files, but your new server keeps timing me out.

Sorry to hear you're having time out issues with the PDF downloads. I'll fire an email off to Siteground Tech Support. Aside from the excellent pricing I also chose them since their servers are located in San Antonio, Texas, about 30 miles south of where I grew up and the location of the family ranch.

PM me some details such as connection speed and modem type/model, ISP, OS version and Browser type and version and we'll see if we can get your problem resolved.

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to
Darwin said:
The more I see of this string, the more my jaw drops open in amazement. When you get to the point of posting them, however, please keep us second-class web citizens in mind (those of us country rubes who don't have access to wideband). Fortunately, I managed to get the wacky racers from the pepakura site. I'd love having the pdf files, but your new server keeps timing me out.

Sorry to hear you're having time out issues with the PDF downloads. I'll fire an email off to Siteground Tech Support. Aside from the excellent pricing I also chose them since their servers are located in San Antonio, Texas, about 30 miles south of where I grew up and the location of the family ranch.

PM me some details such as connection speed and modem type/model, ISP, OS version and Browser type and version and we'll see if we can get your problem resolved.

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to
Good Morning All!
Here's Mater. A bit more detail than I'd planned and younger hands will need help with this one but older hands can lend some quality time and also run some faux cable to that tow hook. I'll have it patterned out by Wednesday PM.

For my fellow Americans Happy Labor Day! I am working tonite so it's off to bed for me!

Attachments

• materpkura1.jpg
    materpkura1.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 257
  • materpkura2.jpg
    materpkura2.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 184

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to
Good Morning All!
Here's Mater. A bit more detail than I'd planned and younger hands will need help with this one but older hands can lend some quality time and also run some faux cable to that tow hook. I'll have it patterned out by Wednesday PM.

For my fellow Americans Happy Labor Day! I am working tonite so it's off to bed for me!

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
Beta???

Are you going to release Mater and Hutson as a beta ??? I'am working on 3 of 4 now i''ll try to beat my camera in to taking some post able pic's at some point !! tonight

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
Beta???

Are you going to release Mater and Hutson as a beta ??? I'am working on 3 of 4 now i''ll try to beat my camera in to taking some post able pic's at some point !! tonight

Darwin

Sep 26, 2005
Idaho Falls, ID
These are absolutely outstanding....but you are wreaking havoc with my intended building sequence. I hope I can get copies before the mouse finds out and comes down around your ears.:wink:

Darwin

Sep 26, 2005
Idaho Falls, ID
These are absolutely outstanding....but you are wreaking havoc with my intended building sequence. I hope I can get copies before the mouse finds out and comes down around your ears.:wink:

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to
Darwin said:

Thanks! Sorry to disrupt your intended build sequence:twisted:
I'd prefer the mouse to post them on the movie website but will contine as quickly as possible "just in case"

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to
Darwin said:

Thanks! Sorry to disrupt your intended build sequence:twisted:
I'd prefer the mouse to post them on the movie website but will contine as quickly as possible "just in case"

stagecoach

Aug 24, 2006
New Hampshire
johns-shipyard.tripod.com
BETA Fillmore

Hi Rick,

Well here is my first completed model in beta format. I only came out with 2 pieces left over. I think they belonged with undercarriage but can't be certain.
Of course I had to make a greater support frame for the undercarriage after all my model is about 10 inches long. No glue tabs, wheelbase didn't line up to close to body. other than that, great model.
I'm half done with guido. My next build will be Sarge.
Thanks Rick great work for a BETA.

John

Attachments

• betafillmore-1.jpg
    betafillmore-1.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 245
  • betafillmore-2.jpg
    betafillmore-2.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 181

stagecoach

Aug 24, 2006
New Hampshire
johns-shipyard.tripod.com
BETA Fillmore

Hi Rick,

Well here is my first completed model in beta format. I only came out with 2 pieces left over. I think they belonged with undercarriage but can't be certain.
Of course I had to make a greater support frame for the undercarriage after all my model is about 10 inches long. No glue tabs, wheelbase didn't line up to close to body. other than that, great model.
I'm half done with guido. My next build will be Sarge.
Thanks Rick great work for a BETA.

John