Disney Pixar's CARS

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
Banks of The Ohio, KY Flavor
kickme.to
Wolfshead57 said:
:cool: Man how can you have so much talent all to yourself. Good Job mate

Thanks! Actually it's more like 10 years of 3D design (in good old inexpensive Milkshape) and Photoshop work that have finally found an outlet.:grin:

Practice³

Have a great day (or night depending on where you are)!

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to
Wolfshead57 said:
:cool: Man how can you have so much talent all to yourself. Good Job mate

Thanks! Actually it's more like 10 years of 3D design (in good old inexpensive Milkshape) and Photoshop work that have finally found an outlet.:grin:

Practice³

Have a great day (or night depending on where you are)!

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to
Just a quick reminder: I "really" am trying to keep these as simple as possible. In Macks case I did model some rudimentary differentials since they're exposed. I don't plan on that level of detail for the rest. expect simple tube axles (or kitbash your own! doesn't bother me at all.) Sarge is now patterened out at 8 pages. I did include the Jerry can and spare tire.

Attachments

• sargeback.jpg
    sargeback.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 649

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to
Just a quick reminder: I "really" am trying to keep these as simple as possible. In Macks case I did model some rudimentary differentials since they're exposed. I don't plan on that level of detail for the rest. expect simple tube axles (or kitbash your own! doesn't bother me at all.) Sarge is now patterened out at 8 pages. I did include the Jerry can and spare tire.

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to
goney3 said:
As a learning curve experience for myself, any chance you can include a screenshot with the orange/yellow cut lines? These models are really impressive! Kudos! :)

I'll put one up on the next model but it won't help you. I do 'all' my cutting 'after' I unfold the model.:twisted:
("This" might help you though - I design the 3D so I already know how it's going to unfold, therefore no need for defining cut lines ahead of time.)

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to
goney3 said:
As a learning curve experience for myself, any chance you can include a screenshot with the orange/yellow cut lines? These models are really impressive! Kudos! :)

I'll put one up on the next model but it won't help you. I do 'all' my cutting 'after' I unfold the model.:twisted:
("This" might help you though - I design the 3D so I already know how it's going to unfold, therefore no need for defining cut lines ahead of time.)