Disney Pixar's CARS

P

paulhbell

Sorry webdude, the 'powers that be' at the hospital where my nephew is staying will not allow camera's on to the ward. Although me and my niece are allowed to make the 'cars' display. All I have to do now is try and get the cars already made by my niece for the display. If not we will make a double of each car.

P

paulhbell

Sorry webdude, the 'powers that be' at the hospital where my nephew is staying will not allow camera's on to the ward. Although me and my niece are allowed to make the 'cars' display. All I have to do now is try and get the cars already made by my niece for the display. If not we will make a double of each car.

P

paulhbell

P

paulhbell

P

paulhbell

P

paulhbell

P

paulhbell

P

paulhbell

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
Banks of The Ohio, KY Flavor
kickme.to
paulhbell said:
Good luck with the restore
To quote Futurama's Professor Farnsworth "Good News Everyone!"
I was able to finally recover that backup file so data loss is at a bare minimum..just the 2-1/2 weeks between backup and hard drive failure. Acceptable losses considering the amount of data at risk. When I finish tallying what actually 'is' gone I'll let you all know but I believe all the reference for the remaining designs of this series are once again hale and hearty and at my fingertips (or mouse pointer as it is..)
(Winning is good)

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to
paulhbell said:
I was able to finally recover that backup file so data loss is at a bare minimum..just the 2-1/2 weeks between backup and hard drive failure. Acceptable losses considering the amount of data at risk. When I finish tallying what actually 'is' gone I'll let you all know but I believe all the reference for the remaining designs of this series are once again hale and hearty and at my fingertips (or mouse pointer as it is..)
(Winning is good)

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to
paulhbell said:
(Winning is good)

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to
paulhbell said:
(Winning is good)

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to
paulhbell said:
(Winning is good)

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to
paulhbell said:
(Winning is good)

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to
paulhbell said:
(Winning is good)

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to
paulhbell said:
(Winning is good)

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to
paulhbell said:
(Winning is good)

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to
paulhbell said:
(Winning is good)

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to
paulhbell said:
(Winning is good)

TheWebdude

Just a Member
May 18, 2004
kickme.to
paulhbell said:
(Winning is good)