Disney Pixar's CARS

TheWebdude

Just a Member
paulhbell said:
Good to have you back online webdude, any news on the other 'cars' models. I like your wacky racer models, they take me back quite a few years.

Thanks Paul. It's good to be back! I had the foresight to store the betas online before the crash so they're unharmed. I'll need to regather the reference for the remaining cars but that shouldn't be too difficult (a lot of them are linked in this thread thanks to the fantastic members we have here!. It looks like the only originals lost in the crash were Hanna Barbera's Impossibles (unreleased) but I can recreate those quickly enough and perhaps with a few improvements over my first design. On the upside I resurrected my tower which hadn't been on for three years and there are some really nice unfinished projects on it which are stimulating the old creative juices!

TheWebdude

Just a Member
paulhbell said:
Good to have you back online webdude, any news on the other 'cars' models. I like your wacky racer models, they take me back quite a few years.

Thanks Paul. It's good to be back! I had the foresight to store the betas online before the crash so they're unharmed. I'll need to regather the reference for the remaining cars but that shouldn't be too difficult (a lot of them are linked in this thread thanks to the fantastic members we have here!. It looks like the only originals lost in the crash were Hanna Barbera's Impossibles (unreleased) but I can recreate those quickly enough and perhaps with a few improvements over my first design. On the upside I resurrected my tower which hadn't been on for three years and there are some really nice unfinished projects on it which are stimulating the old creative juices!

TheWebdude

Just a Member
paulhbell said:

TheWebdude

Just a Member
paulhbell said:

TheWebdude

Just a Member
paulhbell said:

TheWebdude

Just a Member
paulhbell said:

TheWebdude

Just a Member
paulhbell said:

TheWebdude

Just a Member
paulhbell said:

TheWebdude

Just a Member
paulhbell said:

TheWebdude

Just a Member
paulhbell said:

TheWebdude

Just a Member
paulhbell said:

TheWebdude

Just a Member
paulhbell said:

TheWebdude

Just a Member
paulhbell said:

P

paulhbell

I would say that computer crashes are in the top 10 worst thing's to happen in life. The discovery channel should make a program with that title.
I ask about the other cars because my nephew is in hospital(for the last couple of days -kidneys- but not going into details) and they have a large cars poster in the play room, my niece and I where thinking of asking the nurses if we could make a display on a shelf next to the poster. I am not sure if they would let us because of the glues and printer inks used to make the models. If it comes off I will ask if I can take photos ,but cameras are not allowed on the ward. Also when anybody puts the words 'kids and internet' together, every 'good' person says STOP NOW.
I think it would be a good way to get kids interested in card/paper modeling.

P

paulhbell

I would say that computer crashes are in the top 10 worst thing's to happen in life. The discovery channel should make a program with that title.
I ask about the other cars because my nephew is in hospital(for the last couple of days -kidneys- but not going into details) and they have a large cars poster in the play room, my niece and I where thinking of asking the nurses if we could make a display on a shelf next to the poster. I am not sure if they would let us because of the glues and printer inks used to make the models. If it comes off I will ask if I can take photos ,but cameras are not allowed on the ward. Also when anybody puts the words 'kids and internet' together, every 'good' person says STOP NOW.

P

paulhbell

P

paulhbell

P

paulhbell

P

paulhbell

P

paulhbell